1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Works In Progress/Help
  4. Modding Queues

posted
Mortem's M4M Q.

Rules:

  1. You mod first!
  2. I am okay with any song / genre / lenght
  3. Standard only!
  4. Don't post if the queue is closed!


How to post:

  1. After you mod my map, post a link with a mod & map of yours.
  2. Placeholders are allowed!


List of maps avaiable for mod. (Choose one):

  1. nathin - broken hopes (2:03) | 2 Diffs


Current status: 3 slots open.
posted
Placeholder owowowo
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/811730#osu/1702668
Genre: Vocaloid / JPop / Hatsune Miku owo /// Single Diff (5:30)

I mod Sakuraburst

Edit: Holy hell, awesome song, ill even use my last hype for this. Rooting for you! I solely focused on sound correctness, as you can notice, as im just really good at that. Hope i could help!
posted
I'm gonna mod: Yeah Right (Kitty's Insane)

You can mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/820746#osu/1720396 (SeaK's Hard)

:)
posted

Dr_Marc wrote:

Placeholder owowowo
Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/811730#osu/1702668
Genre: Vocaloid / JPop / Hatsune Miku owo /// Single Diff (5:30)

I mod Sakuraburst

Edit: Holy hell, awesome song, ill even use my last hype for this. Rooting for you! I solely focused on sound correctness, as you can notice, as im just really good at that. Hope i could help!

DeepSeaK wrote:

I'm gonna mod: Yeah Right (Kitty's Insane)

You can mod https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/820746#osu/1720396 (SeaK's Hard)

:)
Done.
posted
placeholder, going to mod this one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/796737

here's my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/811171
posted
Modded requests that were meeting the requirements. Still open.
posted
I already modded data corruption symphony a while ago so does that count?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/836856
posted

TheKoala wrote:

I already modded data corruption symphony a while ago so does that count?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/836856


Mmmmmmm....
I'll do one exception for you. Accepting.
posted
Still open.
posted
Open for 3 slots.
Please sign in to reply.