forum

What would my rank be in old ranking system?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
propasy
Hey there, i was just wondering if there was a way to find out what would my rank be on some of the older ranking systems. If i remember correctly there were 2 major ranking systems before our current one yes?
Seki
A little over two months ago inactive players were weeded out of the ranking system (at least for mania and standard, not sure about the other two), this caused everyone who actively plays osu! to have a huge jump in rank.

You would probably be somewhere around rank 26k, the rework itself brought you from 36k to 31k.

I hope you found this helpful!
RamenBucket
if i recall correctly the old ranking system before performance points was based on ranked score. You can still take a look a the old rankings by going into rankings>score on the website. However im not sure if you can check your individual ranking
ManuelOsuPlayer
5 years ago? Prob 4 digits.
mulraf
one major one, based on ranked score. there was another pp version for a short time but it really was too short to remember. as someone said, you can still look at the score ranking. with the new site you can go back to #10.000 and well, you're not in there since you have 8 billion score and #10.000 has 13 billion. my best guess would be eh... around 30k maybe?
and if you asked like manuelosuplayer answered as in compared to players from that time eh.. even harder to answer. maybe around 3k? idk
Soo bin
itll be pretty much impossible to calculate it since it was also based on the leaderboard rankings of a map
Buster
Akanagi

TheQuacking666 wrote:

this is the old ranking system before pp came in spring 2012
2 digits soon PogChamp