forum

I feel like i'm completely crap on this game please help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gmksapo
Is there something wrong with me? I play everyday for like almost 8 months and i can barely pass a 4 star map.

Maps between 3.1 and 3.9 stars i get like 85% acc and i can't fc even 2.4 maps

I see lots of people that can play 4.5 or even 5 star maps with only 5 or 6 months of experience

Please help me, i'm about to stop playing this game by desmotivation.

I would aprecciate any moral help, thanks.
OneTrueDuceOK
OK look, you clearly haven't played enough and I can see that because you only played for 40+ hrs total. Those 5 or 6 months player that can play 5* or more played literally a lot longer in game than you (for ex: a high 5* player like me played 180hr+ and about to enter 190hr zone). The only ways right now for you to improve is to play more. Try to play at least one hr ingame a day and you will improve faster.

Edit:

I also recommend you play maps that you enjoy. As while having fun while playing Osu, one hr can pass by very quickly. And if you can, try play as long as you can each day (but not addictive to the point where it negatively impacts your life. And Keep playing maps that are challenging to you (in my terms, hard but still be able to pass it).
kabertan
I understand your struggles and where you're coming from. I've been there a lot, but it is true that just playing will help you improve. Don't beat yourself down about this and very soon you'll see improvement in your game play. The advice given from OneTrueDuceOK is absolutely correct. I hope you continue to play and finish your journey on osu :)
Topic Starter
gmksapo
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help. It's so nice to see that this game have such a good and helpful community. You guys are the best.
kai99
8 months... at 8 months i was at like 300 hours
MrGarebear2000
8 months and 40 hrs playtime? Sorry but you're gonna need to play way more if you wanna improve.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Play Time: 41 hours
41 hours : 8 months = 5 Hours each month.
5 hours x 60 = 300 mins at month
300 mins : 30 days = 10 mins at day.
10 mins at day playing maps out of your skill = 1 min at day.

Play more? No.

Play.
What do you expect for us? Play the game for you?

Solution in easy steps:
1° Right click Osu! icon, or double click it.
2° Press single player.
3° Press order by difficult.
4° Click 2*.
5° Press F2.
6°Press enter.

7° Repeat steps 5° and 6° until get 99% acc at 10 maps in a row.
8° Click 3*
9° Repeat step 7°.
show more