forum

[resolved] Game Stutters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BurningFlare
Every so often the games seems to stutter. The music stops and the circles disappear for a second and returns to normal right after. Although the stutter is very short, it throws me off when I'm playing. Any help would be very much appreciated!

7/27/18 edit: I fixed the problem by changing osu's priority to Realtime from High; thanks to yall that tried to help
Sinsinchi
Generally, this is a result of your ram/memory hitting it's limit. When this happens osu will tend to freeze up for a split second. A good way to fix this is to close any unused applications that are running currently. Also if you are not playing in full screen, I recommend you do so. Let me know if this helps clear up any of the stutter.
Topic Starter
BurningFlare

Sinsinchi wrote:

Generally, this is a result of your ram/memory hitting it's limit. When this happens osu will tend to freeze up for a split second. A good way to fix this is to close any unused applications that are running currently. Also if you are not playing in full screen, I recommend you do so. Let me know if this helps clear up any of the stutter.

I've tried those things and they don't seem to help
DeletedUser_8734694
Topic Starter
BurningFlare

Tatsuo-desu wrote:

Try going to options and put frame limit to unlimited. It might solve the problem.

My frame limit is already set to unlimited
show more