forum

Can someone name my playstyle?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karpiuxd
Im alternating on sliders, stacks, streams and close circles but when it comes to jumps I only tap them with my middle finger. used to full alternate everything but now I can`t jump with index and on the other side I can`t singletap everything with middle because sometimes I feel like I need to tap with index to fill rhythm. Am i retarded or this thing has its own name? xd
ManuelOsuPlayer

Karpiuxd wrote:

Im alternating on sliders, stacks, streams and close circles but when it comes to jumps I only tap them with my middle finger. used to full alternate everything but now I can`t jump with index and on the other side I can`t singletap everything with middle because sometimes I feel like I need to tap with index to fill rhythm. Am i retarded or this thing has its own name? xd
I do something similar but tap with both fingers to fill rhythm instead one. I don't think that thing have name.
Llahmah 2
I would just say alternator. Just like how people say they are single tappers but they alternate streams I would say you're safe calling yourself an alternator even if you single tap jumps.
dung eater
Karpiuxd sutairu bīto hoppu torikku tappingu
RamenBucket
Semi-alternator
Topic Starter
Karpiuxd

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Karpiuxd wrote:

I do something similar but tap with both fingers to fill rhythm instead one. I don't think that thing have name.

Thanks for all answers. Im not alone with something like this huh :)
show more