1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Off-Topic

show more
posted

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

How can we become happy when the scientist helping us in question is under mental conditions? ? ? ???
What are you on I take my osu!pills
Obviously not with osu water, you're hallucinating dad
posted

Blitzfrog wrote:

Obviously not with osu water
Of course not; what are you, insane? You're supposed to take them with 99% alcohol.
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Obviously not with osu water
Of course not; what are you, insane? You're supposed to take them with 99% alcohol.
What if I took it with osu water :?:?:?:?
posted
You become osu
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

You become osu
I'd rather die first
posted

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

You become osu
I'd rather die first
Then you become Puppy
posted

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

You become osu
I'd rather die first
What's the difference?
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

What's the difference?
In one you make a choice, in the other you died
posted

abraker wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

What's the difference?
In one you make a choice, in the other you died
Now here comes the hard part:
Make a choice.
posted

Blitzfrog wrote:

Now here comes the hard part:
Make a choice.
ok watch me
posted
I'm watching.
posted
done
posted

Blitzfrog wrote:

I'm watching.
hi watching
posted
You know, you could take the third option and just not take any osu pills in the first place. Or, you can take them with regular water to avoid side effects.

You're :thinking: too hard about this.
posted

kai99 wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

I'm watching.
hi watching
Get out
posted

johnmedina999 wrote:

You know, you could take the third option and just not take any osu pills in the first place. Or, you can take them with regular water to avoid side effects.

You're :thinking: too hard about this.
That's why I am :thonkang:, genious

Blitzfrog wrote:

Get out
How does one get an out?
posted
Anyway, I would like to sign up for the program, please.
posted

abraker wrote:

Blitzfrog wrote:

Get out
How does one get an out?
Drop combo and Miss 3 balls
posted
Cut one's penis and it's out
posted
how to tie a noose with a cheese?
show more
Please sign in to reply.