forum

[Archived] BlueScreen PROBLEM!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Marck Gagakoh
My Osu! always starts well but after a few minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less, I get the blue screen on my monitor, and then turn off the pc. Not due to this, because since installing my osu! I had this problem, I have windows 7 ultimate, help please! :( :shock: :?:
Randy96
Update any and all drivers?
Lucy-Kaede
First, open your osu! folder and run "osume.exe", if this doesnt solve the issue you could try upadting the graphics and audio drives as Randy said or:

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

Otherwise you could try downloading Microsoft .NET Framework for 32bit operating system.

Or: Microsoft .NET Framework for a 64bit machine.
Topic Starter
Marck Gagakoh

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

First, open your osu! folder and run "osume.exe", if this doesnt solve the issue you could try upadting the graphics and audio drives as Randy said or:

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

Otherwise you could try downloading Microsoft .NET Framework for 32bit operating system.

where I can get the drives???
Topic Starter
Marck Gagakoh

Randy96 wrote:

where I can get the drives??? :?:
Zelmarked

Marck Gagakoh wrote:

Lucy-Kaede wrote:

where I can get the drives???
Those links aren't drivers. They are Microsoft components to your OS which could fix the problem. The links are clickable. Click the link that matches the bit of your Operating System(32-64), download it, install it.

Marck Gagakoh wrote:

Randy96 wrote:

where I can get the drives??? :?:
Depends on your hardware.

Google your motherboard, video card, etc and go to the support site where you will find the driver downloads. Download the latest one once again choosing appropriately 32 or 64bit.

To find out if your OS is 32 or 64bit, right click your "my computer", click properties. Then it will tell you next to "System type".
Corin
Or it could be overheating.

Personally I think your PC is overheating if it runs for a few moments playing it and BSOD's.