forum

[invalid] I'm gonna mentally explode.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuro WoIf
Hey guys, or girls, I don't know. I love osu, you know ? Playing with my friends on my favorite music, but the game don't like me AT ALL. Back in 3 months, already, a friend of mine couldn't connect on the game because I don't know, they just don't know how to code BanchoBot? Anyway, I created an account for my friend. OH MY GOD I'M SO STUPID!! BanchoBot decided friendship is evil and blocked my account, but without telling me something like MULTI-ACCOUNTING IS BAD AAAAH!!!

So I created another account who worked 2 days, and then Banchot strike back and block again my second account without saying something. I created ANOTHER ONE, and without making something: blocked.

Then I contacted the osu support via email and they said my 2 secondary account was desactivated and my main account was silenced, then I waited. I don't know what happenned to the 2 accounts of my friend, sorry.

So now, my main account, this one is not silenced anymore, yeeey... Nope. I can't fucking connect myself to the game. That's don't stop to say Bancho authentification failed. Then I tried with another old account of mine and that said it again. So nope, that's definitly not an account issues but an IP issues. And don't tell me to contact the osu support again, I emailed then 10 TIMES and they ALWAYS stop to answer me after 5 mails, letting me alone.

Could someone tell me I will never play again to my favorite game or I have to fucking smash my Internet box?

Note: this message is very salty, sorry. Try to eat the sea instead :)
Trosk-
For this kind of problems, please send a message to accounts@ppy.sh.
show more