forum

Loved Captain's Pick Round 21 [Meme Week 1] (osu!) [7/1/18]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toy
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your participation in last week's Loved votes. Please help keep up the participation by sharing this thread with as many people as you can. Remember that the more people that involve themselves with this category, the more of a success it can be.

If you wish to get involved by submitting maps you'd like to see Loved, use this form!

If you'd like to keep up with the spreadsheet of maps that we select from, created from submissions in the form above, click here!

Results for last week can be found here:
osu!standard

Thanks to Verto, we present this week's maps in a handy Video Showcase!

Maps that receive 80% approval will be moved into the Loved category.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are this week's nominees for osu!standard:
Map selection provided by Toy and Kaifin

Because this is a more unorthodox week, I'll explain the reasoning for this week's selection. I personally am not the biggest fan of meme mapsets seeking Loved status; I find an unfortunate majority of them to be poorly mapped or intentionally low quality. However, they regardless receive immeasurable support in both favorites and submissions to the public spreadsheet. Because I don't feel like it's right of me to solo-veto these sets from contention, I've decided to group them together in special "Meme Map" weeks to let the community decide their fate.

archdiggle - undertale temmie get money for colege by aaronzzz
Vote for this map here!

Dudu Nobre - A Grande Familia (TV Size) by Tarrasky
Vote for this map here!

Emmanuel Macron ft. Marine Le Pen (Khaled Freak Mix) - Poudre de Perlimpinpin by Usubiki
Vote for this map here!

/v/ - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LMAO by pLolz
Vote for this map here!

Miraie - Gucci Gucci Literature Club's Not Hot (ft. Monika) by stq
Vote for this map here!
Kaifin
show more