forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Blue Stig
itunes.

You buy an album and 2 songs can't be authorized after repeated attempts.
Just 2 songs.
Everything else plays fine.
Just 2 of the best songs on the album.
urgh.
EineKrone
I'm quite slow to play games(blame brazillian economy), so i started to play Dark Souls today(in preparation for DS2, maybe this time I will buy it on time. If my pc runs it, that is).
Good game, just... Nerf rats pls, too stronk.

Back to osu, i suck less at this.
Falapalagas
Rats aren't stronk. Now...torch hollows on the other hand....have fun in the depths.
EineKrone

Falapalagas wrote:

Rats aren't stronk. Now...torch hollows on the other hand....have fun in the depths.
Yes, it's farking stupid, but I'm having trouble with rats... Maybe not specifically rats, but my last three deaths we're to them, and I was already trying to get quite some souls/humanity(at that point), so it made me really angry.
I still didn't get the hang of this game, it's fantastic but I can't enjoy it if I am stuck at the beginning :/
Monster Hunter was easier :(
Lodellica
Playing a song trying to S it then realizing you're not good enough to do it then getting angry at yourself for sucking so bad then crying internally because you still suck then I stop crying internally because I don't want to suck. Rinse and repeat, aka the reason why I'm angry every single day (ppv2 destroyed my sanity ;;)
Birdy
The latest Winamp doesn't work on my computer anymore.

Thank Satan for oldversion.com
BrokenArrow
I played LoL and then I got angry and then I accidently broke my glasses from facepalming and now I don't know what to say to my mom because this isn't the first time this happens and this makes me angry
help
Trash Boat
instead of facepalming, tell her that you accidentally facedesked urself
Navizel
ask.fm and its stupid question of the day
Witch Mercy
My clumsy self makes me angry on a daily basis -_-.
ivan
people getting butt hurt
Shikatsu
GladiOol
Coin flip luck in games.

Why does it exist and why does it always go negative for me. ''Oh look, my opponent plays 3 coin-flip cards and wins all 3, wow he is so good at this game, wow so much skill man he's the best''

The sad thing is that he still lost despite getting that disgusting 12.5%

No really, jesus christ who the fuck invented RNG in a card game where the draws are already RNG? ''Oh boy, let's make it non-tactical by making nearly ALL the good cards RNG!!! Yeah that sounds like a swell idea! This way all the ''pro'' players are basically just flipping coins! Oh the joy!''
Trash Boat
GladiOol, there's always dices to replace it
thedarkrogue
I suck at osu, and sometimes i get mad at myself for sucking when i mess up something i should be able to do
and i kinda broke my monitor
now i just feel really bad
why did i do that
Chiuyo
I'm not playing osu! that much anymore because my hands are always shaking for some reason.
Jordan

Veera wrote:

I'm not playing osu! that much anymore because I keep worsening every single day.
I miss the days where I was like #70
Chiuyo

Jordan wrote:

Veera wrote:

I'm not playing osu! that much anymore because I keep worsening every single day.
I miss the days where I was like #70

''Keep worsening every single day''

My heart just broke.
Jordan
I was better 2 years ago than now. ;;
Chiuyo

Jordan wrote:

I was better 2 years ago than now. ;;

I was better yesterday than now.
thedarkrogue
i'm mad cause i just lost 50 ranks for FC an ar8+DT song with 96.6% acc
sharif9991

Drexel13 wrote:

My mid semester Chemistry test, seriously people...
I give up on this one!
you're not the only 1................
sharif9991
the fact that nothing changed till now.

haaaa......
Nub1
I was asleep and someone wake me up.
Lancelot
I don't know how to use this tablet :[
Also didn't have network connection for 5 hours
BasedGod
school made me angry
Foxtrot
nothing bad happened to me, but just things and people around me manage to piss me off

i'm a very delicate flower
slithien
my parents keep breaking the internet and then complain to me about how it's too slow because I'm on it all the time.
Jordan

slithien wrote:

my parents keep breaking the internet and then complain to me about how it's too slow because I'm on it all the time.
I wish my parents would complain about how slow it is, that would make them switch to a better provider ;________;
sharif9991

slithien wrote:

breaking???

like with a hammer :P
slithien
Our hub isn't very good, it's like a satellite dish thingy. You need to point it in the right direction or the internet will be incredibly slow. But they decide to point it facing up in the air towards the neighbors house -_-
They also keep putting a phone in front of it which seems to make it even slower
sharif9991

slithien wrote:

Our hub isn't very good, it's like a satellite dish thingy. You need to point it in the right direction or the internet will be incredibly slow. But they decide to point it facing up in the air towards the neighbors house -_-
They also keep putting a phone in front of it which seems to make it even slower
always use internet wire,it will always be better than wifi
and about the slow thing the main reason is your router or subscription
Flanster
Shitty bravia TV at work refusing to read my gallery from phone which isn't supported and then my USB because apparently it doesn't read PNG, only JPG =^=
sharif9991

LoliFlan wrote:

Shitty bravia TV at work refusing to read my gallery from phone which isn't supported and then my USB because apparently it doesn't read PNG, only JPG =^=
its not gonna read from you phone as it is in a different format and as for the picture format its sad........ :(
you can't do much but it might have a firmware upgrade and since it not yours there is no point in researching :D
Piine
My sister broke my Android tablet....Guess who has to use his phone until he can replace his tablet screen...
Sapphiire_old_1
Vacation is over :a
Rio-
My own Blueprint Project... I stressed much by doing that project
Chiuyo
Me and my friend are inviting some guys tomorrow to her place. Now we need the clean the whole house, i feel anger. Or not.
I actually like cleaning. o _ o
Seph
Someone deleted the personality construct paper on my tablet. I did that shit for fucking days and they just deleted it for no reason holyshit not gonna lend anyone my tablet ever again.
Piine
Teacher turned into Satan and give a 5 page essay for someone idiocy...... Thank you life
show more