posted
Total Posts
show more
Sachi_old_1

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

Fucking school rules.
xD
Mismagius
People spreading shit about me and then making themselves seem innocent.
Trust
Apparently having to repeat myself because somebody misinterpreted what I said means that i'm giving them "attitude".
Rayz141
new school rules that didn't allow students to bring smartphones
Xanaehla
Corrupt politicians
MMzz
Love killing me in LoL when we were CS practicing.
What a butt.
Love
MMzz killing Mr Color while we were cs practicing.
What a jerk.
Haneii
Carrying only cash on me, I walked over an hour to the eb games/game stop that had the game I wanted. Because I didn't have id to prove I was 17+ they wouldn't sell the game to me.
Birdy

Haneii wrote:

Carrying only cash on me, I walked over an hour to the eb games/game stop that had the game I wanted. Because I didn't have id to prove I was 17+ they wouldn't sell the game to me.
You need IDs to buy age restricted games in Canada? I thought the lack of giving a fuck is international.

OT: The train where I was in.
Kanye West

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Haneii wrote:

You need IDs to buy age restricted games in Canada? I thought the lack of giving a fuck is international.

OT: The train where I was in.
I'm guessing you normally don't, but in her case she did because she looks 10.

pls don't kill me haneii ;_;
Cyclohexane
MMzz killing me while we were cs practicing.
What a shit.
WindyExplorer
getting paid on Saturday and money not use able untill Tuesday Due to labor day screwing the time frame lol
Love
WildTurtle sucks when it comes to knowing when you should be aggressive or not and Reginald needs to learn how to roam like he has been.
[Luanny]
Couldn't go to school and I'm gonna lose 2 important tests.
AstralPhnx
Being constantly harrased by this boy in my class who just wont leave me the hell alone. Im starting to think that hes gay and wants to go furthur with me. *shudders*
AstralPhnx
Also, this is something that made me angry a few days ago. I was going to install the windows phone Software development kit on my windows 8.1 pc (32 bit version becuase the iso was a gb smaller) and upon trying to start the install i was told i needed windows 8 or 8.1 64 BIT. FUUUUUUUU. And then, when I tried to load the 8.1 64 bit iso onto my usb stick for installation it told me that the usb drive wasn't big enough! DOUBLE FUUUUUUUU.
Asagi Mutsuki

Subaru Takamaru wrote:

Fucking school rules.
^ this
Dark_Ai
got silence for nothing again... seriously... again meeeeeeh
Magnolia
life :D
AstralPhnx
Getting a note from my school saying that I had excesive internet usage last week (1.2 gb) and I was slowing everyone down. -_- Yeah, right. The internet at my school pretty much travels at the speed of a dead slug by DEFAULT even when no one else is using it. Also, I know people who watch youtube at school pretty much every day and they have NEVER got one of these notes. GRRR.
420Guy
Tera.
La Volpe
Went to college for nothing today, teacher did'nt sent an email to tell us class was canceled..
Mismagius
People being hypocrites.
Also, a 'good' friend decided to break our friendship because of a stupid online game.
Kyonko Hizara
Having to go to school
MegaRevolution1
Short story time.

I just started school at the beginning of this week. Throughout the time, I got tons of very heavy text books that I needed to carry every day, as expected. Anyways, today, I had to, as usual, walk up three flights of stairs. Unfortunately, it was surprisingly hot this morning, and due to a combination of the stairs, the weight of my bag, and the temperature, I started to smell quite bad once I finally reached my class, which happened to also be on the other side of the building.
Anyways, after the first class, my stomach started to hurt quite bad, and this was because I had to go to the bathroom. Now, I can't just go if I wanted to. I find it far too embarrassing to do so. As a result, my stomach made noises and was in pain the entire day. The former result, the noises, was especially bad, because in 3 of the classes I went to, we were in very close together groups (Ex. being in Eng Lit 11. We were all in one table for god knows what reason to begin reading The Crucible).
Anyways, while I don't exactly show it most often, I'm actually a very nervous and paranoid, along with scared person. Due to this, I have not figured out how the lunch system works here yet. Specifically, I don't know how to get in line, get my food, etc. Though it sounds pathetic and very easy to do, I'm just beyond scared of messing up. Now, the rest of the day was just the stomach pains from the lack of lunch and the thing mentioned earlier, so I'll just skip to the end.
Throughout the whole week, I have been getting picked up by my mom from school. Unfortunately, today, that could not happen. Obviously enough, I had to take a bus home. Normally, this wouldn't, and shouldn't, be a problem. Well, it was. I was supposed to see my brother outside, near the buses, so I can see which one to take.It was raining really bad by the end of the day, and he wasn't there, as you could guess (He wouldn't have been there even if it was sunny though, so that's kind of a moot point to mention). So, knowing the bus number, I had to find the bus on my own. Unfortunately, there was about twenty of them stretching from left to right when walking out the door. So, walking in the rain, I tried to find it. In the end, the buses left before I got a chance to find the one I needed to take, making me have to WALK to this s***y Hotel I have to stay at in the pouring rain, with a really heavy bag, and while having to go to the bathroom really, really bad. It was about a two mile walk, would have been three, but I caught a nice shortcut on the way to this place.

Also, since the students who could drive were leaving too, I was splashed by many, many puddles drivers thought would be funny to get me wet with.

In conclusion, f*** this world.
hinamizawan
school today :cry:
Mikelicious
Uni.
[Luanny]
another week of tests ;_; i'm tired of studying
edit: the fact that i bought a FANTASTIC pc but it is giving me 29358693586293 problems since unboxing
1. the store forgot to include the cables and i'm using the ones form my old pc
2. it came with windows 8
3. IT CAME WITH STORE'S LOGIN AND PASSWORD
4. spent some time to find out the password
5. REALIZED WIN8 IS SHIT
6. wtf hoes does this thing work
7. tried to install win7. where is the disk? inside my old pc \:D/
8. with some magic i got the disk back and installed windows 7. everything was okay but then WTF NO CONNECTION???
9. wow apparently I don't have the drive for the netword adapter wow and windows asks me to DOWNLOAD IT but HOW IF I DON'T HAVE A CONNECTION?????
10. I will have to download speccy using old pc, putting on pendrive, pluging in new pc, install speccy, find netweord adapter's model, take old pc again and download drives for it, BACK TO NEW PC i install them and pray for it to work as expected.
11. I only have 1 monitor so I have to keep switching my pcs and this is annoying
12. I hate my life \:D/
Liiraye
People who randomly stops walking in the middle of rush hour. Don't be a dick, don't break the flow.
maal

Liiraye wrote:

People who randomly stops walking in the middle of rush hour. Don't be a dick, don't break the flow.
cuz you got me going yolo
Birdy
I don't get the 11th point.

DOUBLENINJA'D BY 3 HOURS, could have refreshed
DJ Angel
every single fucking damn thing
FireFoxZX
Getting Owned by a noob
BrokenArrow
Experiencing some annoying sound bugs in Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix. Not gonna play this game until Square Enix publishes a damn patch to fix this problem. -_-
I-It's not like I've been waiting for months to be able to play this game.
birra
Hangul. Wasn't that angry, just a bit ASDFGHJKL. Have-to-read-faster.
- Hourai -
The Social life ...... lol
mathexpert
fucking ants
Rio-
IDM said "Failed to Assembling Files" While I downloading A BIG File.... >:(
The Joker
This little 11 year old kid, kept annoying me and he always jokes around and is never serious. I mean I am a pretty patient guy but my patience went soooo thin today. He is lucky he is younger than me
Mistercool121
Getting slapped in the face with a wallet going to the shops with my friend :<
show more