show more
Scarlet Devil_old_1
My co-workers
Mints
osu
Fleia
Mum somehow make me break my combo
BrokenArrow
This fucking piece of shit named 'community' telling bad stuff about me behind my back. I don't even know these people but they aren't going to stop bothering me for the rest of my imaginary osu! life. I wouldn't care about them if the stuff they say wouldn't tear some close friends of mine apart.
gg no re
gurodoll_old

NekoRyo wrote:

.....a big...grasshopper...hop onto my Shirt....when i was cycling...and i poke that thing until it hop onto the tyre...and....crushed..by both wheel....i was like..hehehehe hahaaha laugh myself alone xD
- I foresee a truck crushing the posters body.
420Guy
Somebody cut me off going into a toll. It was outrageous
Mints
Osu being down, yet again.
primrose
Annoying friends. :x
Kaona
Wasting nearly 3 hours of my time trying to fc a hard map with HD.
Sleep Powder
Nothing as usual.
Jordan
Some people should understand that love is not all about physical appearance. ):
Ekaru

BrokenArrow wrote:

This fucking piece of shit named 'community' telling bad stuff about me behind my back. I don't even know these people but they aren't going to stop bothering me for the rest of my imaginary osu! life. I wouldn't care about them if the stuff they say wouldn't tear some close friends of mine apart.
gg no re
If it makes you feel better, that sort of thing has been happening since 2008. >_>
Sleep Powder
Don't fucking talk to me right now!! I have fucking rage everywhere today! AHHH!!!

I blame some guy from work yesterday and the dreams I had last night.
Aeidxst
Just learned about true color of a certain person.

Pitiful, disturbing. It kinda hurts when you hear people you respected once, now turning their backs to ones who actually need them, responding them apathetically, making excuses to cover their own mistakes with using the phrase of "if you think that way" to show themselves like "I tried but if you are this stubborn about this, I give up". Trying to look all innocent. Like you didn't sink into mud enough after all those things you have done. And that guy was beside you even when you were down. Even when I did hurt you. You deserve no trust at all.
Kaona

Aeidxst wrote:

Just learned about true color of a certain person.

Pitiful, disturbing. It kinda hurts when you hear people you respected once, now turning their backs to ones who actually need them, responding them apathetically, making excuses to cover their own mistakes with using the phrase of "if you think that way" to show themselves like "I tried but if you are this stubborn about this, I give up". Trying to look all innocent. Like you didn't sink into mud enough after all those things you have done. And that guy was beside you even when you were down. Even when I did hurt you. You deserve no trust at all.
I'm actually quite worried. A very similar thing has happened to me recently.
Dororo
Trying to get a SS on HR + HD then missing the last hit circle .-.
Soarezi
people saying how much they earn and acting so cool about it
dNextGen
math homework
420Guy
Just everything.. and most the german train.. fml.
Liiraye
My inability to understand my own retarded emotions.
Kaona
Contact lenses.
BrokenArrow
God damn, there is this guy in the osu! community who seems to have exactly the same interests in women as me and keeps stealing all the girls right in front of me.
Seph
maybe you're not smooth enough
BrokenArrow
funny
Vext_old
Aeidxst and UnderminE.

The nerve of some people.
UnderminE

Vext wrote:

Aeidxst and UnderminE.
Eh? o.o
Aeidxst
Vext, misjudging without hearing the opposite side.
Hika
My motherfucking coccyx.
those
FALLING OUT OF LOVE
aggums
Video games.
Jazz
a certain idiot who can't swallow pride

and me not being able to finish this goddamn work because of how thoughtless he is
Bweh
I couldn't FC World's End
Tanzklaue
a few days ago, I discovered the madness that is dwarf fortress.

since then, I just laugh maniacly every now and then because of stories of dwarfs dying the most cruel deaths imaginable to man and dwarf.
Pina Colada Boy
Work.
Seph
someone's desperation.

seriously i hope you fucking regret that you're rushing it.
Katze
THE WEATHER i mean srsly what is this, a tornado?
birra
mahself
Ekaru
Motherfucking cabinet in the middle of fucking nowhere snagged my headphone cord and made the left half go "WHEEEE!"

FML FML FML

...Oh wait I saved the box and receipt. Even if returning it doesn't get me anywhere it still has a Lifetime Warranty. Still annoying, though.
Nanaya_QuoteShiek
When my females friend spam yaoi on my fb, regret not making a alt account.
show more