forum

What made you angry today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
PaiYuri
My co-apprentice, who happens to be a conspiracy theorist. He is alright most of the time, but when he starts spouting his "every disaster that happens is preplanned and just a step to establish the New World Order" bullshit, he gets incredibly annoying.
Lou-kun
It's kinda weird but OMG

I MADE A FRUIT RYUUTA EVERY.DAMN.TIME. I TRY TO POST IT..IT HAS A WHITE BACKGROUND

ASDHFKJHFJKHG ( / O A O ) / *Flips Ryuuta*

AND

I am a Tempoo Trainee ;-; Meeeeh wants to be higher than that what should I do about it ;______; </3
Rumerjose
A damn teacher scolded friends of mine unreasonably.
Aeidxst
what didn't made me angry today?!
vizzy
That I have to fax a particular form to get a scholarship.
Kedi
Fucking gay teacher
GeeNX
woke up at 10 thinking I had to go at 11 to high school , first day they talk a bit and we go home, and its at 12 ;_;
Kaona
The fact that I always (especially today) eat too much fat in one day. ;-; IT'S SO HARD DAMNIT, CUTTING DOWN ON CRISPS AND CHOCOLATE DOESN'T EVEN HELP. T__T I swear like everything I can possibly have (except energy drinks, diet soft drinks and fruit) has fat. .___.
Seph
I keep on failing on some stuff.
GeeNX
My mind
UnderminE
people being stupid, especially this one ^
Faust
My 1st to 4th attempts in defeating Babel's 2nd form in Devil Survivor Overclocked.

fun times.
R a v o
Two macro combos script in real life, being manipulated.

Any form of manipulation of the client, such as score hacking, macro-enabled full-combo sequences, and auto-aim are all considered cheating. This is a one-strike rule; cheaters will be permanently banned.

Im playing osu, im not bound to play old and .... games.
GoreObsessed
my sister
Seph
my fucking neighbours put up a manikin in my door in the middle of the night and knocked at my door and i was surprised as fuck
myamopod
the person sitting next to me in physics, making farting noises, chewing loudly, and hitting my chair. ugh.
tyrael6192
was supposed to do community service.. voluntary help at a school in windsor with a few guys...

got lost in the town and never got there.. ><
OzzyOzrock

meowingwolf1 wrote:

the person sitting next to me in physics, making farting noises, chewing loudly, and hitting my chair. ugh.
fuck him up
BrokenArrow
naivety
Armin
friends that obstacolate you.
Zexous
Push ups.
Seph
these damn ants that popped out of nowhere and some other bugs i dont even know. what the actual fuck
Ekaru
Mitt Romney called my dad a parasite.

...Must. Not. Explode. With. Anger.
Kanye West
Seriously, fuck Mitt Romney.
mathexpert

Kanye West wrote:

Fuck Obama too.

though, just a little less.
Aeidxst

Ekaru wrote:

Mitt Romney called my dad a parasite.

...Must. Not. Explode. With. Anger.
ASSASSINATE.
Aoriki

Kanye West wrote:

^ This.

Oh, Mosquito's made a meal out of me...yeah
Flanster
osu! MC server lag :I
California
failed apush test
Suzu_old_1
I wrote a math test ... In the second school week ... Something is wrong with my teacher ... -.-*
benjanyan
-
seasonS
My computer has stopped working right when I got supporter xD... I need to fix that soon o-o.
Seph
the fact that im always nice but always gets left behind
nimi
my dad being a jerk without a reason
UnderminE
feet
Seph
These people I work with on an upcoming event we're doing, they left me behind and now I have to do everything LITERALLY by myself.
Could this week get any worse?
Jordan
I slept like shit but I can't skip school...
F m L_old
i should have woken up at 10am but i woke up at 6am
Kaona
I feel like my RuneScape clan members don't like me as much anymore and look for ways to attack me.
420Guy
Weather
show more