show more
dNextGen
PEOPLE CALLING SKRILLEX DUBSTEP MAKES ME MAD
yeahyeahyeahhh
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD t/75365
dkun
not being able to sleep
Restless Spirit
the waste of time I had to submit to today.
nanoRL
sucking at taiko because i just played like 5 plays/day for two weeks now w.w
Jarby

The icing on this cake of shit is that the lossless parts are available to purchase officially.
Kairi
I fed 6 kills on bot lane w/ Soraka. #leagueoflegends
420Guy
My Keyboard... =_=
nanoRL
nothing yet o.o
Papi Bear
My lil bro spammed at #osu.. -.- found out just now..
GeeNX
I went to the beach with my friends but until the 2~3 pm the sun wasnt there.... was all cloudy T_T but I had a very good time there
ChInZuGIRL
what are friebdssfagh
QuartzKua
This thread makes me angry.
boat
that post gave me splinters made me angry
nanda2009
my internet connection's upload speed in the morning.
KuroiHiKirby
The fact that I'm up at 5:12 am, cannot go back to sleep and it's my summer break. ಠ_ಠ
dNextGen
i woke up at 05:00 AM everyday

ontopic : i eat too much and now my stomach is fawked up
The Ribbon Red
The fact that I'm not angry has pushed my anger to the point where I was angry today.
Blue Stig

KuroiHiKirby wrote:

The fact that I'm up at 5:12 am, cannot go back to sleep and it's my summer break. ಠ_ಠ

Best time to check the forums.
Minty Gum
Finishing a really good book and finding out the last 60 pages were just acknowledgments... :x
DerekMcD

dNextGen wrote:

i woke up at 05:00 AM everyday

ontopic : i eat too much and now my stomach is fawked up
I work at around 10am CT, everyday...

--------------------------

My cursor won't fixed while I'm playing osu!
Baron Nefarious
I attempted to watch Netflix on the Xbox 360 but I learned that you have to pay for Xbox live gold along with Netflix to watch streaming video. Then I downloaded the YouTube app and then you know, same thing which is just aggravating as hell since wtf paying for youtube

Tldr I miss my ps3
go_green_old
my little brothers so noisy
Agnes
So many things made me angry, it's not even funny.

We'll just narrow it to the general term of people.
ouranhshc
The fact that I'm still waiting for a mod
Topic Starter
xRayne
I work in fast food. A customer ordered a meal today and instead of getting a usual drink with it, she ordered a shake which in turn, rose the price of the meal to $7.50. The normal price of the meal was $6.22. She threw a huge fit over it, questioning why the price of the meal wasnt $6.22. I told her, because she had a shake instead of a normal drink. She got very rude with me when all that had to be done was the change of a drink. -sigh-
=3= :|
Ekaru
Miss Heartsack (Now I'm mentally calling my cat that, you assholes D:) cut her foot open in the ceiling again for the second time in the past month. Dumbass cat. :(
Topic Starter
xRayne

Ekaru wrote:

Miss Heartsack (Now I'm mentally calling my cat that, you assholes D:) cut her foot open in the ceiling again for the second time in the past month. Dumbass cat. :(
Poor kitty ;A;
Jordan
Aoriki
My friend and I are traveling and we needed to resupply with food. So we stop in Idaho (never been there but has nice weather)to shop and oh my gawd...people here are just rude. Not saying excuse me or sorry when they cut our path while looking at stuff. (Yes, I am aware that's life but seriously) :I Makes me miss my home state and think we have more manner then them..
Restless Spirit
My drunken mother makes me angry today. Fucking. Angry. I say I'll explode one day. I swear! Grrrr.
Fai-Chii
Lose texas poker 54,000 C = =
nomen
Continuously failing at osu! made me angry.
GeeNX
My fridge stop died u.u
UnderminE
^ This guy's government.
Valsion
Ordered Bayonetta on Amazon recently, today the delivery guy stood at my front door and didn't give me my damn package because his Scanner thing where you need to sign your name was broken. The game was within arms reach and I still need to go and pick it up from the post station tomorrow. In retrospect I wonder why I didn't just snatch the package, it was mine after all.
JAKACHAN
Haseo_old
Was too busy using all of my money playing HoN in a internet cafe, when suddenly a friend told me there was a Dota 1.5 (yes, it exists) installed in a different one.

Snap.
Shulin
Dropped my phone and cracked the screen, it's not covered by the warranty. Shit.
UnderminE
Somehow, everything.
show more