Marry an Anime Character (50+ post count needed)

posted
Total Posts
3,599
show more
Rizumu Tenshi
OK for a moment I thought a request for Harune Aira (not me lel, iirc Nokeru--if I were to select Aira no, my avatar's Amamiya Rhythm but I know Manaka Lala will be better) would have been submitted by the time I opened the topic yesterday...wherefore art thou Nokeru

Note: Details (NOT A REQUEST, again):
Character: Harune Aira
Series or Artist: Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream
An Image: http://static.zerochan.net/Harune.Aira.full.1768863.jpg

Character: Amamiya Rhythm
Series or Artist: Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream
An Image: http://static.zerochan.net/Amamiya.Rizumu.full.831679.jpg

Here's the original Mirai (Sugar) Amamiya Rhythm illust I used for my avatar, for the curious: Chibi Warning
*dashes back to Windows 10 January Technical Preview* I'm not responsible for any requests for Aira or Rhythm, or any nosebleeds or w/e PG-13 (Pretty Rhythm is G)
Hareimu
Username: Hareimu
Character: Multi
Series or Artist: To Heart
Image:
Colours: 2 shades of green might be ok ^^

Gotta see if this is alive anyhow, I love Multi so hard :c
Aomi

Hareimu wrote:

Username: Hareimu
Character: Multi
Series or Artist: To Heart
Image:
Colours: 2 shades of green might be ok ^^

Gotta see if this is alive anyhow, I love Multi so hard :c
50+ post count needed.
You have a post count of 13,so your request can't be accepted. :/
Hareimu

- Aomi - wrote:

50+ post count needed.
You have a post count of 13,so your request can't be accepted. :/
...firetruck my life.
Well, gotta get 50 post count :s
[-Sekai]
I would change my wife, there is my new character:

Username: [-Sekai]
Character: Hitagi Senjougahara
Series: Monogatari Series
Image: http://static.zerochan.net/full/42/44/942242.jpg
Colour: Purple

I official declare my divorce with Shizuku
GAMI
Username: GAMI
Character: Eli Ayase
Series or Artist : LoveLive!
Image: here
Colour/s: green lime

thank you <3
Rizumu Tenshi
Sooo...what happened to the activity?
Not like I want you to hurry up lel, you control your time, it's your freedom. :)
Starfall9908
Am I the only one who thinks that people believes that this is like a shop where you can get Waifu's for free?
-SayaKai
Username: -SayaKai
Character: Neo
Series or Artist: RWBY
Image: Link
Colour/s: Pink
Additional things : -

Thanks >w<

nadapan wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that people believes that this is like a shop where you can get Waifu's for free?
I don't think so.
Rizumu Tenshi

nadapan wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that people believes that this is like a shop where you can get Waifu's for free?
It's the DIY version. This has its conditions.

Plus this isn't abandoned, DIY one is abandoned...I think.
Green Platinum

Baka Tenshi wrote:

nadapan wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks that people believes that this is like a shop where you can get Waifu's for free?
It's the DIY version. This has its conditions.

Plus this isn't abandoned, DIY one is abandoned...I think.
The DIY one is DIY how can it be abandoned unless the site goes down?
-SayaKai
Lol
Rizumu Tenshi

Green Platinum wrote:

The DIY one is DIY how can it be abandoned unless the site goes down?
This gets updates, DIY doesn't. Simple.
billy96
Oh wow, i thought Miku is taken while i was gone -w-
---
It might be a good idea to recruit another helper, i mean, more persons doing the same thing equal more results. Still, we need confirmation from MLGnom himself.
or just make another thread like this and make Rio- the thread OP :v
OzzyOzrock
I don't know if it's worth posting that my Konata one died. I miss it.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and cry every night knowing it expired.
-SayaKai

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

The DIY one is DIY how can it be abandoned unless the site goes down?
This gets updates, DIY doesn't. Simple.
same to me
Nub1

OzzyOzrock wrote:

I don't know if it's worth posting that my Konata one died. I miss it.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., and cry every night knowing it expired.
its still there, no one took it :\ maybe the problem is just the link to the img
Zuikaku
Username: Poisonmellon
Character: Rei Miyamoto
Series or Artist: HOTD (Highschool Of The Dead)
Image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4479/420314-hotd_025.jpg
Colour/s: Orange
Additional things : /

Thank you ^_^/ :)
Green Platinum
I figured you were spamming all the threads for this
EneT
I thought no one really did this anymore
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply