forum

Upcoming monster hunting MMO:RaiderZ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AfroPriest
Hello there,ever heard about monster hunter?Of course you did!(at least i assume so,if you didn't i suggest to look it up,great saga).
Jumping all the futile details,CAPCOM was smart enough to make an online version of the famous game,this being Monster Hunter Frontier.
Oh cool,you may be thinking,well,im sorry to shatter you but its a region-restricted game,you can imagine the chaos that this decision caused...
now,why did i write this?everything is correlated,after that there is Hunter Blade,which is a bad Ripoff of a good game...but after some time perfect world decided to act up and bring us RaiderZ,a decent monster hunting MMO (at least from trailers).Now there aren't many details on the game,but all we need to know is that you kill monsters,that sold me.
Well,that said,we can describe RaiderZ with some simple words

The once prosperous and powerful kingdom of Rendel has finally crumbled. Vicious beasts, awakened by the contamination of the Prime Stone, roam the lands with an insatiable thirst for blood and a desire to claim Rendel as their own.

The horde has grown too strong and endless waves of mutated creatures continue to slowly claw away at the last remaining barrier between beasts and humans.

There is still, however, a small glimmer of hope for the ill-fated kingdom. A team of champions with weapons and armor forged from the contaminated beasts has risen to slay the marauding monsters.

Hunt Together or Die Alone
Enter a world dominated by fearsome beasts and put your skills to the test! In this free-to-play MMO join a hunting party and engage in fierce battles against colossal monsters. Time attacks and dodges in order to succeed... and survive.

Monster Mash Grappling System
The monsters in Rendel won't just kindly knock you about: these colossal beasts will throw you, crush you and eat you alive! Dodge and parry to avoid their crushing blows and razor-sharp teeth.

It looks gorgeous,right?If you want more information or you just want to apply for the Alpha,ill put the official site in the spoilerbox.

SPOILER
http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/
Dafydd
Is there any monster hunter for pc? :((
Drakari_old
I've tried it, was disappointing but my computer couldn't handle it and there was nobody else on so it might be better normally, or it might get better later on.

Overall though, I would say not as good as TERA.
Topic Starter
AfroPriest

Dafydd wrote:

Is there any monster hunter for pc? :((

There is Frontier,but if you're not Japanese you'll have to get trough a lot of proxy stuff...sad eh?