forum

Top 20 Players of 2011 (osu! Standard) Video [POLL]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Gon
And this is why we should have nominations for potential top 20 players before we move on to the actual voting, then we probably wouldn't have this argument in the first place. It's up to Lunah to decide on how to count the votes now since he's making the video.
Salvage
Ok that's when i don't agree anymore Wishy, that's why there is a vote here, i don't agree with like mesita being in the top cause of various reasons that i prefeer not stating .. but that doesn't mean someone can't put him for example on the top 10 over other players. About the first paragraph thats what i meant and i totally agree with that (the part of top 5 6 7 etc) .. but well if someone thinks that WW is better than Cookiezi .. then so be it, that's the point on voting, as long as it is on reasonable lines of course.
Topic Starter
Lunah
guys stop discussing, here it is :

~ only players who joined osu before 30 September 2011 will be able to vote : means that I'll ignore vote by people that registerd after this date
~ Ignoring votes like this : viewtopic.php?p=1382988#p1382988 : as names are wrongly wrote (Already wrote in the first post as rule), if are only 1+ names i'll just ignore these points still caring others players voted by the user.
~ Ignoring posts like this viewtopic.php?p=1376375#p1376375 and people that vote only 1\5 players (You are able to pick 10 players)

here we go, i'll ignore only these votes.
Code Geass
Cookiezi
ShaggoN
White Wolf
TTTL
taNa
Hydra
1. Cookiezi
2. Rucker
3. val0108
4. Silvia
5. White Wolf
6. Shaggon
7. Itaoxy
8. Reisen Udongain
9. Uan
10. KRZY
Mismagius

Summerwild wrote:

here my vote:

- Cookiezi
-Silvia
- Rucker
-Remilia-Scarlet
-val1008
-Tom94
- -Lennox-
-Uan
And what about things like this, Lunah?
-Athena-
I think they will be ignored cause you have to vote 10 players
DeathXHunter
My list :
1. Cookiezi
2. Rucker
3. Silvia
4. Reisen Udnongein
5. White Wolf
5. M A I D
6. Remilia-Scarlet
7. TTTL
8. KRZY
9. Neruell
10.Flute
joseph
Cookiezi
whitewolf
m a i d
tttl
silvia
Chewin
gladiool
val1008
uan
Dlovan

o3o)-b
Lesjuh
GladiOol
H4ppySt1ck
friendok
lesslunatic
Cookiezi
laport
Rucker
val0108
Ana_Coppola
Shaggon
Salvage
Oh look, not after 30 september 2011, seems legit lmao.
GladiOol

GladiOol wrote:

Cookiezi, Rucker, Silvia, Flute, KRZY.
Let me add in 5 more so my votes get counted /o/

TTTL, White Wolf, M A I D, mnto and GladiOol because im the bestest

edit: I had KRZY twice. I love you KRZY I know, but I can't vote twice on you ):. Added in White Wolf
Mismagius

Lesjuh wrote:

GladiOol
friendok
lesslunatic
Cookiezi
laport
Rucker
val0108
Ana_Coppola
Shaggon
Reisen Udongein
you forgot Renard :(
Gogomeds
1. Cookiezi
2. Rucker
3. Silvia
4. Flute
5. KRZY
6. TTTL
7. White Wolf
8. M A I D
9. mnto
10. GladiOol

:P Thats my list
Epic Darunia
1. Cookiezi
2. SiLviA
3. Rucker
4. Flute
5. val0108
6. TTTL
7. White Wolf
8. Dlovan
9. GladiOol
10. Reisen Udongein
Alice
GladiOol
Cookiezi
White Wolf
Flute
KRZY
SiLviA
Rucker
M A I D
Reisen Udongein
Remilia-Scarlet
Ayu
• Cookiezi
• Dlovan
• GladiOol
• ShaNk
• White Wolf
• Silvia
• Rucker
• Hatsune Miku
• zozozofun
• KRZY
plotter_old
plotter
*snip*
friendok
Flanster
everyone but me c:
Scarlet -B-lossom
Cookiezi
White Wolf
Rucker
TTTL
Mesita
Iris
Silvia
Remilia-Scarlet
M A I D
xsrsbsns
satoKiyoshi
1.Torein 13rd
2. Cookiezi
3. TTTL
4. Lesjuh
5. GladiOol
6. geckogates
7. friendok
8. bedabeda
9. antsu
10. plotter
AmaiHachimitsu
No, really.

Putting this player: http://osu.ppy.sh/u/amaihachimitsu or any other common player in front of clearly top players is indeed retarded, that guy was simply voting for his country friends.

Wishy isn't being subjective, everyone knows who are top 5 even if you play the game for 1 month, what amazes me is old players that knows very well who they are and still vote like retards for their friends.
I'll give you 3 months. Grab the mouse and do something like this http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/264303

Tell me when you're done :D

No offense really, just telling that one doesn't have to be placed high on overall ranking nor has a high accuracy to be chosen really. OF course we know each other and it counted, since many players just enjoy osu than checking "who's got more #1s" and seems like Gotori thought high of me.

Take an example of Tom94, who does things that seem impossible to, for example, SiLvia or Karuta (Sinch).

Frankly, voting via forum thread sucks. There should be some kind of jury to choose best players and then the voting starts.
Nothing can be done huh? If it's like that, maybe cool down a bit? One vote won't make me or another "random" be in a top 10 players :D

Have fun further,
maal
GladiOol only.
Lesjuh

Blue Dragon wrote:

you forgot Renard :(
who the f is that

also forgot to add h4ppyst1ck. updatededed!
XripztEr
GladiOol
azuraer
Topic Starter
Lunah
\poll ends here~ waiting for a lock, video coming soon D: