forum

Hi! (Or: Yet another introduction with awfully generic title.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PaiYuri
Hi everybody!

As you can think, I'm new here. I'm also new to Osu! and rhytm games in general. My interest in them is not very high (although I find DDR nice, when played properly with a mat) and I suck at them, but that didn't stop me from getting Osu!, after watching a video of someone playing Hartmann's Youkai Girl on Youtube (although I already knew about it since a while). Thankfully so, since I found that it's a lot of fun. Which doesn't change anything on me sucking (I can be glad to get a C on easy). It's the same with Touhou actually...

My general interests consist of pretty much the usual stuff. Video games, anime and manga, music, putting hamsters in microwaves...

Knowing myself, I probably won't post very much, but I thought that I should at least introduce myself.
Kanye West
Welcome to the community fellow hamster masochist!
meiikyuu
hey welcome ^-^
hillaryzx

Nyarlor wrote:

Hi everybody!

As you can think, I'm new here. I'm also new to Osu! and rhytm games in general. My interest in them is not very high (although I find DDR nice, when played properly with a mat) and I suck at them, but that didn't stop me from getting Osu!, after watching a video of someone playing Hartmann's Youkai Girl on Youtube (although I already knew about it since a while). Thankfully so, since I found that it's a lot of fun. Which doesn't change anything on me sucking (I can be glad to get a C on easy). It's the same with Touhou actually...

My general interests consist of pretty much the usual stuff. Video games, anime and manga, music, putting hamsters in microwaves...

Knowing myself, I probably won't post very much, but I thought that I should at least introduce myself.

Don't worry, it is matter of time to make you pro, maybe in a few months....
ychao
Just enjoy the game and don't get discouraged easily, the rest should come in time.

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
mathexpert
hey, welcome to osu! and hope you enjoy your stay~ :)
emonite
Hi there fellow osu! player,don't worry about you being lousy at osu! because you will improve gradually over time.Welcome to the forums by the way! :)
Kinrinjin7
Like the others said, it takes time to improve but then you could become pro after ^^.
Anyway, Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay !
Dafydd
Hi there!
GeNJiii_old
Welcome, i recommend you try all modes ---> standard, catch the beat, and taiko.
This is my 1st rythym game, i thought i can't beat my friends, now i think they never can beat me xD
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community! Hope you like it here.
Irisu_old
It's really fun here, don't get discouraged too quickly. Don't worry, in a matter of time you'll be pro :D
Rii_old_1

Nyarlor wrote:

putting hamsters in microwaves...
you sick .... welcome ^_^"
Blue Stig
Welcome!

If you have a pad with usb, check out Pulsen