posted
Total Posts
show more
thelewa
Why does everyone want to shoot me on sight
Kanye West

ragelewa wrote:

Why does everyone want to shoot me on sight
Kind sir, may I offer you a bullet in the anus?
Vish024

silmarilen wrote:

Dr. Who

Give this man a knighthood.
Claudia_old
SAT tomorrow

SO READY FOR THIS
Blue Stig
Finished Finals.
Glad Calc 2 is over.

Don't talk to me about Trig.
jjrocks
OH HEY LOOK I'M ON TV
http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/20445 ... d-Students

(also good luck E-Loli <3)
Vish024
Luckily most of our education is commonwealth supported here in Aus.
-Athena-
... Don't even get me started about education in my country.
Jarby
I keep going on osu! IRC for just a moment to check if a particular person is there. It feels like I've gone back to the days of being 10 years old and having a crush on Runescape. Memories like that are why I keep trying to convince these people to get IM clients. To no avail, of course.
Dafydd

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Lol. That story again. :D
Quaraezha

Cyclohexane
@JJ: Classy. Very very classy. I've been on TV as well a couple of times, but it's most of the time been on local television although I was able to get on national television once.
Still, that's awesome.
-Athena-

Dafydd wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Lol. That story again. :D
Don't really get what you're trying to say here..
Want me to write and pm you a detailed wall of text on one subject everyone is forced to study in my country that I and many many others (even adults and teachers themselves) feel is completely redundant?
I'll do so if you want it.
Kanye West

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Malaysia's a country?
Vish024
JJ gives "class" a new definition.

Only been on TV once, in a real estate show when I was 9 and my parents dragged me to an auction wihich was filmed.
-Athena-

kanye west wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Malaysia's a country?
Yes, yes it is.
You meanie ;_;

Also: yea I've only been on the papers once before(in a picture on an article centered around a friend of mine lol I was just helping him out)
Never on tv.. jj is so seriously awesome
UnderminE
Q has just approved my sig.
Quaraezha
I approve of Miney's sig.
thelewa

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Want me to write and pm you a detailed wall of text on one subject everyone is forced to study in my country that I and many many others (even adults and teachers themselves) feel is completely redundant?
Hey we have one subject that everyone is forced to study in here too. It's called Swedish and it's something left over by Swedish oppressors so I don't really see a point of studying it. It's not even the same language they speak in Sweden, it's some twisted Finnish version of Swedish, which just makes it more evident that it was left behind by Swedish oppressors.
-Athena-

ragelewa wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Hey we have one subject that everyone is forced to study in here too. It's called Swedish and it's something left over by Swedish oppressors so I don't really see a point of studying it. It's not even the same language they speak in Sweden, it's some twisted Finnish version of Swedish, which just makes it more evident that it was left behind by Swedish oppressors.
lolwut XD
The one i'm talking about is moral studies.
As good as this subject sounds it just fails because the answers are fixed (yes answers for questions on morals are fixed and you have to memorize the keywords of moral values)
And i made a mistake earlier only non-muslims are forced to take this subject, since the muslims have islamic studies, which I believe is about the same lol
I'll just keep it at that orz
Larto
Got map 50000.
kriers

Larto wrote:

Got map 50000.
you ran off with 40000, too. Damn you!
Jinxy

kriers wrote:

Larto wrote:

Got map 50000.
you ran off with 40000, too. Damn you!
And 30000
and 20000
and 10000
and 42637

I liked the number 42637 :\
kriers

JInxyjem wrote:

And 30000
and 20000
and 10000
time to catch him and lynch him!

Well done lol
Dafydd

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Well you were trying to say somethin' like that in #osu before.
Anyway, there's no need to pm me if you don't feel it. :D
-Athena-

Dafydd wrote:

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Well you were trying to say somethin' like that in #osu before.
Anyway, there's no need to pm me if you don't feel it. :D
I don't recall that lols
anyways yea I don't feel like adding anything else, waste off time ranting over something that can't be changed
also i just noticed peppy changed the images for supporting osu! and following osu! on twitter
inb4 slowpoke
kriers

-A t H e N a- wrote:

I don't recall that lols
anyways yea I don't feel like adding anything else, waste off time ranting over something that can't be changed
also i just noticed peppy changed the images for supporting osu! and following osu! on twitter
inb4 slowpoke
Have you seen the heart, yet?
Sync
i haven't talked to kriers in weeks

=(
Quaraezha
osu! website changed the icons for Donating and Twitter in the upper-right.
Vish024
....it's....better....somewhat....
Mercurial
Larto you silly man.
Shohei Ohtani
ALLRIGHTY THEN
Corin

thelewa

-A t H e N a- wrote:

lolwut XD
The one i'm talking about is moral studies.
As good as this subject sounds it just fails because the answers are fixed (yes answers for questions on morals are fixed and you have to memorize the keywords of moral values)
And i made a mistake earlier only non-muslims are forced to take this subject, since the muslims have islamic studies, which I believe is about the same lol
I'll just keep it at that orz
Still better than being forced to learn a twisted version of Swedish that is only spoken by 5,5% of Finland's population.
-Athena-
I suppose you win lewa, just barely XD
Good to know more languages though now you know another one besides sticks and stone :D
/runs
Mercurial
Bored day is Bored.

I'm going to a music festival :)

Quaraezha
JUSTICE?

AS IN ,"THE" JUSTICE?

D.A.N.C.E. JUSTICE?
Mercurial
D.A.N.C.E. Justice.
Quaraezha
I'm jelly now.