forum

MTSPCocoa Skin (PT-BR) (16:9) [STD | Mania 1K | 4K - 8K]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

Hi there

Just a heads up, this skin is almost entirely made in Portuguese (Brazil), I was planning on making an US version like I've made with previous skins of mine, but I'm kinda out of the game already, and I didn't even complete this skin (I was planning on skinning CTB and TK), it's on hold for like, 6 months, and I've reached a point wich I'm actually pretty satisfacted with it. So, let's go.[
I don't know/couldn't find the guidelines/formatting, so I'll use common sense.

* Skin Name: MasterTSP Cocoa & Chino Skin (Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka?)

* Skin theme: Anime (Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?)
* Skin language: Portuguese, Brazil
* Skinned modes: Standard, Mania (1K, 4K to 8K)
* Skin Completion: Complete, I guess

:arrow:The skin has a lot of elements that rely on the 16:9 aspect ratio. If some elements don't scale well on your monitor, that's why. (Made and tested on 1366x768)

OBS: Skin has lightning.png and star2.png textures. I don't personally use them for gameplay, but I kept it for completion, feel free to remove.

PT-BR Version: https://puu.sh/B710I/f4553a1229.osk
English Version: TBM

Thank You, any feedback is appreciated.
About using skin files, feel free to use it, as long as you credit me :p
lulku
╚:pack is comfortable for me..aslo 10/10╚
But you can make arrows in Osu!Mania.i think is comfortable..
yShadowXOP_
I LOVED THIS SKIN <3
Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

lulku wrote:

╚:pack is comfortable for me..aslo 10/10╚
But you can make arrows in Osu!Mania.i think is comfortable..
Thank you :3
Hmm, about the arrows, I'm thinking about doing that, maybe when I start editing the EN version, I can edit the mania gameplay and make an alternative version :D
Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

yShadowXOP_ wrote:

I LOVED THIS SKIN <3
<3
Fatal3ty
Hey, i like this mod icons, but can you fix this one missed mod icons called selection-mod-target.png ?

Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

Fatal3ty wrote:

Hey, i like this mod icons, but can you fix this one missed mod icons called selection-mod-target.png ?

Oh, I'm sorry, when I made those mods, I was worried having this texture would break the spectrum, because not everyone runs osu! in CE, but at the time I wasn't thinking of publishing this skin, I had this idea when I saw it was turning out pretty good, well, enought trivia xD

I made the icons right now, thanks for reminding, I've packed up a fixed version and edited the post, but just so you don't have to download it all over again, here it is, just the 2 icons. >3<

TargetIcon.zip
NaisuGuy
Nice Skin M8.
Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

NaisuGuy wrote:

Nice Skin M8.
Obrigado •w•
-Crusher-
Nice skin my friend :3
Ducky-
this skin is so good, i love it :3
One thing, can you edit the mania file name into english please, i have difficult to understand and somehow want to learn how you can link the file to the skin.ini
Topic Starter
_MasterTSP

AlwaysChoke wrote:

this skin is so good, i love it :3
One thing, can you edit the mania file name into english please, i have difficult to understand and somehow want to learn how you can link the file to the skin.ini
Alright, will do.
About linking the file, you want to know how I host the file itself?

There are methods I use to send files, the main one being puush (via sharex), but unfortunately puush has closed its doors to new users... And Dropbox.

I "zip" the files, you can do that using winrar, 7zip, then send them to one of the hosting services, there are more than just the ones I listed there, like Mediafire, transfer.sh...

Well, when I get home I'll translate the file to english and send it to you via PM! :)
Minh Tri Nguyen
LOVE IT <3
csowner1748
Thank you bro,I love this skin.
Cocoahoto123
i love this skin! :3
but would you make the english version????
i would appreciate it ;D
Rhartung
boa skin ;)
SadnessExe
Gostei, faz uma com o menu e as outras coisa escura vai ficar mt top
:)