forum

Quality Assurance Helpers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mao
Hello!

Are you somebody who has just heard of the term "Quality Assurance Helper" for the first time and is confused who these people are? Worry no more! This thread is supposed to clarify everything you need to know about the Quality Assurance Helpers.

General Information

What are the Quality Assurance Helpers?

The Quality Assurance Helpers are volunteers inside of the Beatmap Nominators who assist the Quality Assurance Team at checking every single qualified beatmap for issues. They do so by reporting maps on the Report a Qualified beatmap here! thread.
Quality Assurance Helpers are free to choose whatever maps they like to check as long as they check at least four qualified maps per month. If they are not able to fulfill these activity standards, they will be removed and can only rejoin after a cooldown of one month.

The Quality Assurance Helpers' Trello board can be viewed here.

How do I join the Quality Assurance Helpers?

Beatmap Nominators who are not on their probationary period or in the cooldown period mentioned above may join the Quality Assurance Helpers at any time.
If you are interested in joining, please contact a member of the Quality Assurance Team.

How can I help if I am not a Beatmap Nominator?

Unfortunately users who are not members of the Beatmap Nominators are not allowed to join the Quality Assurance Helpers as of now. However if you want to help us assuring quality, feel free to look through the qualified beatmaps section and report any issue you find on the Report a Qualified beatmap here! thread.

Members

(Last updated on Dec 9, 2018)
show more