forum

About beatmap creator's (illogical? - so off-topic)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
altbleak
I see alot of these weird beatmaps where there is just a couple S's and the rest are like... couple A's and rest B's or C's. And I mean like 4-5 star maps...

Where am I going with this? - the people who get the S's seem to be almost always people who've made beatmaps. Bigger examples being Woey and ktgster... Is there something logical about that :roll: Or about this post
abraker

mmmisHmasH wrote:

I see alot of these weird beatmaps where there is just a couple S's and the rest are like... couple A's and rest B's or C's. And I mean like 4-5 star maps...

Where am I going with this? - the people who get the S's seem to be almost always people who've made beatmaps. Bigger examples being Woey and ktgster... Is there something logical about that :roll: Or about this post
Let's evaluate:

- A few S's with the rest A's, B's and C's
- Not so high star rating
- S's are people who've made beatmaps

I hope these are recent beatmaps that been out long enough to allow the rankings to fill up. Otherwise it sounds like most people dont care about the maps but those who modded/made it
Topic Starter
altbleak
Black Lotus // Realazy - sdafsf's Extra
me & u // Nathan - kaifin's expert
sola // Morinaga - Down's Extra
Pandemonium // sdafsf - Extra
Collide // NeilPerry - neil x rrtyui's Conflux

Pretty much all filled with at least B's

edit: and then there's Ningyou Saiban and all of it's maps, but apparently they are somewhat cleared (still full of A's)
-Makishima S-
if map is hard, have couple of S, lots of A, some B.... this might be actually quality and demanding beatmap

not like sotarks trash played by everyone which require zero skill and pretty much brain damage to play 8-)