forum

Loved Captain's Pick Round 20 (osu!mania) [6/17/18]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toy
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your participation in last week's Loved votes. Please help keep up the participation by sharing this thread with as many people as you can. Remember that the more people that involve themselves with this category, the more of a success it can be.

If you wish to get involved by submitting maps you'd like to see Loved, use this form!

If you'd like to keep up with the spreadsheet of maps that we select from, created from submissions in the form above, click here!

Results for last week can be found here:
osu!mania

Maps that receive 80% approval will be moved into the Loved category.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are this week's nominees for osu!mania:
Map selection provided by Kamikaze, Pope Gadget, aitor98, and _underjoy, and TheToaphster

Kaimar Kube - TRI PALOSKI by Jole
Vote for this map here!

sun3 - Morgenglut 2012 by _underjoy
Vote for this map here!

Hommarju feat. mamiko - Katayoku no Tori by Awang411
Vote for this map here!

Zeami - Music Revolver by Entozer
Vote for this map here!

Fallen Shepherd ft. RabbiTon Strings - ENDYMION by Blocko
Vote for this map here!

senya - Tsuki ni Murakumo Hana ni Kaze by 17VA
Vote for this map here!

Yooh - LiFE Garden by pocket-Gao
Vote for this map here!
Jole
I've just been notified about 'Tri Paloski' being selected, and I'm thankful for it. I've updated the metadata because the actual song title is "TRI POLOSKI". I also moved one note to remove an unintentional runningman pattern. The rest of the map remains unchanged. The background has also been updated accordingly, and been upped to full HD resolution
Topic Starter
Toy

Jole wrote:

I've just been notified about 'Tri Paloski' being selected, and I'm thankful for it. I've updated the metadata because the actual song title is "TRI POLOSKI". I also moved one note to remove an unintentional runningman pattern. The rest of the map remains unchanged. The background has also been updated accordingly, and been upped to full HD resolution

Sounds good o/
awen478
love the song btw haha
Shoegazer
I'm not sure if Kamikaze has told you in the osu!dev Discord, but I did not select any mapsets for this round. _underjoy is also missing as a mapset selector in the OP.
Topic Starter
Toy

Shoegazer wrote:

I'm not sure if Kamikaze has told you in the osu!dev Discord, but I did not select any mapsets for this round. _underjoy is also missing as a mapset selector in the OP.

He did, I just forgot to edit it in my sheet
Kaifin