forum

[osu!std] 6/17/18 Maffalda - Feliz Pascoa pra todos voces apesar de ninguem ter me... by Nhawak

posted
Total Posts

Should Maffalda - Feliz Pascoa pra todos voces apesar de ninguem ter me mandado chocolates by Nhawak be Loved?

Yes
76.63%
No
23.37%
Total votes: 291
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Maffalda - Feliz Pascoa pra todos voces apesar de ninguem ter me mandado chocolates by Nhawak
Captain's Description (by Toy):
Another song from the ubiquitously popular Maffalda, known particularly for the mapset mononymously known as ""Gangsta"" by Blue Dragon aka Mismagius, this mapset by fellow Brazilian mapper Nhawak features a wealth of guest difficulties from popular mappers. This completely Easter themed map has racked up 166 favorites and manages to squeeze 7* worth of jumps in its 47 second drain time within the top difficulty. Feliz Páscoa!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/762201
TheRamu
lmao cs 7 diff
Tarrasky
Feliz páscoa apesar de estarmos em Junho
Satou Kazuma01
Gangsta