forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
So let's play a little game for my 10,000th post: post the one thing you'd most like to see improved in osu!. It can be anything from how the community is managed, to a new feature request, to fixing a long-standing bug — use your imagination. Every person that posts something I personally agree with will receive a 1 month supporter tag.

The catch is this: the first post that contains anything other than the above mentioned content (I mean anything; don't congratulate me on 10k posts even) or anything I don't agree with will invalidate this thread permanently. So only the people that posted up to the first "bad" post will get their supporter tags.

I will not be announcing the results. The thread will be locked on the first "bad" post and supporter tags will be awarded. People with supporter tags active will not receive any more ;p.

Thanks for your cooperation :).

and yes i did post this in off-topic on purpose.
-Athena-
I hope the multiplayer channel bug gets fixed, sometimes #osu is replaced with #multiplayer when I exit or dc
Frizz
New gameplay modes. Something like Stepmania and Technika were things in my mind.
yeahyeahyeahhh
I would like to see the removal of approval maps, or maybe update the criteria of them. I think at this point in osu! score shouldn't be a limiting factor in maps (unless its a super high ridiculous amount from like a marathon) and think a lot of the approved maps fit fine in rank category. I think this was discussed awhile ago but still a feature I would love to see as a common approval mapper \o/
Aquamarine
I'd like to see that one multi-player bug where if someone spams the ready button and you (as a host) clicks start, sometimes only you gets entered into the game. The other guy gets left behind. I'd like to see that get fixed.

Maybe it got fixed on the last update? I haven't played multiplayer in a while.

What about... in multiplayer when you're host and you're choosing a song, if a song you have downloading finishes/auto loads it doesn't kick you off the game.
YodaSnipe
I'd like to see a new scoring system. NOT REPLACING THE OLD ONE, because too many people have worked too long and hard to achieve their ranks and such. I'm simply suggesting a new scoring system that will be more accurate to *skill*.
Chris_old
free in game song downloads