1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments

show more
posted
Emerald-chan
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
posted
Strato
#13,011
I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so.
posted
MagBlood
#20,171
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
posted
DaHuJka
#4 270
"I'm aware I must keep in touch with the tournament staff for the duration of the tournament, and I have joined the discord server in order to do so."
posted
TimGabelRichter
#13.090
posted
Chaos
posted
Miguelfl7
posted
xHei_57
posted
Haunterlicious
posted
MaestroSplinter
#16,401
posted
-Urushihara-
posted
FearxLuka
Rank 13620
posted
TableRaw
posted
Kraggi
#4,642
posted
KeRLi_
#17,841
posted
#15,235
posted
FastoFreezu
posted
Kazuki -
posted
EgiMo
#9,068
posted
shineroo
show more