forum

Fußball

posted
Total Posts

Which club do you support in the Bundesliga?

Bayern München
18.75%
Borussia Dortmund
6.25%
Hamburger SV
6.25%
Werder Bremen
6.25%
VfL Wolfsburg
0.00%
Schalke 04
12.50%
Borussia Mönchengladbach
3.12%
VfB Stuttgart
3.12%
Other (specify?)
9.38%
I don't like nor care about football
34.38%
Total votes: 32
Topic Starter
Vish024
Just interested in the popularity of various clubs from the Bundesliga. ^Those are supposedly the most popular and well recognised clubs in Germany. Apologies for this not being in German, the only phrase I can accurately pronounce and write in German would be "Ich liebe dich mein Schatz" and that's not entirely useful here. Please vote. and I will harpoon all bandwagoning Bayern fans
Macalania
hehe i watch the Bundesliga every weekend, but my favorite club is VfL Bochum, they play in the "2.Bundesliga" one lower devision ;). I also visit the Stadium regularly at home matches. In the "1.Bundesliga" my Favorite club is Möchengladbach and i hate Dortmund :D.
Jenny
i liked dortmund quite much a few years ago but then i took an arrow in the- well, i just lost my interest in the whole sport
marshallracer

LaVolpe024 wrote:

and I will harpoon all bandwagoning Bayern fans
I'd love you if you'd do this

Schalke forever <3
CaCtus112
football sux
Luna
I don't exactly care for football all that much, but I guess I kinda support the 1. FC Köln xD
bomber34
I like playing football or soccer with my friends very much but i don't care for Bundesliga, because i think it is really boring to watch people playing over 90 minutes something i rather would play myself.
I also live in a small village which isn't near a big town so i also don't have any intention to like a club just because i live in their town.

Edit: But I can tell you there are many football fanatics on my school and there are 3 main Bundesliga clubs (don't know the league because i am not interested in this stuff like i said)
Vfl Wolfsburg, BvB Borussia Dortmund and FC Bayern München.
Keksi
Schalke 04.
DavisWTG
Well, I guess that I'm a fan of SV Werder Bremen... especially because they don't change the trainer frequently, unlike other clubs *cough* FC Bayern München *cough*. I mean, Schaaf has been trainer there since 1999, even though they weren't always that successful, which makes the club more likeable as a whole.
Necro Neko
Me no like football.
Laharl
Where's Nuremberg?