[REGS CLOSED] DeltaMax's Taiko Oni Overlord | 1v1 | #500-5k

posted
Total Posts
show more
ETHN
osu! Username: CaptainEChan
Rank (as of registration): 4190
Discord: Ethaaaan#0835
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
flanflanflan
osu! Username: Konan
Rank (as of registration): #1283
Discord: willow#0001
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these.
Akali393394
osu! Username: Akali393394
Rank (as of registration): #1361
Discord: Akali#8141
Cactie
(if i can ref and participate xd)
osu! Username: cactusthegreat
Rank (as of registration): #1669
Discord: Cactie~#7031
ali161102
osu! Username: Ali161102
Rank (as of registration): 1267
Discord: Ali161102#6882
animexamera
osu! Username: animexamera
Rank (as of registration): #665
Discord: animexamera#0691
Catulus
osu! Username: ArmoredReaper
Rank (as of registration): #3928
Discord: ArmoredReaper#5596

----------
Finally getting to participate on more taiko tournaments... also first Chilean here
Tsubasa2
osu! Username: Tsubasa2
Rank (as of registration): #1720
Discord: Doge Connoisseur#8739
Chernobog
osu! Username: Yoshi-GH
Rank (as of registration): #724
Discord: Chern#5165
_Infected_
osu! Username:_Infected_
Rank (as of registration): #980
Discord _Infected_#2010
Nara Bocchi
osu! Username: VenomPlus
Rank (as of registration): 2046
Discord: VenomPlus#4227
Kith190
osu! Username: Kith190
Rank (as of registration): 941
Discord: Kith190#2608
Mikudayo
osu! Username: Mikudayo
Rank (as of registration): #656
Discord: Tituh#0517
xtrem3x
osu! Username: xtrem3x
Rank (as of registration): 504
Discord: xtrem3x #8639
Shinsekai-
osu! Username:[_Chichinya_]
Rank (as of registration): 259
Discord: Esta No Es CirceBatsu #9163
hi im costarino
osu! Username: hi im costarino
Rank (as of registration): 512
Discord: hi im costarino #0841
Blobby3000
osu! Username:Blobby3000
Rank (as of registration): 3289
Discord: Blobby3000 #5178
-Ryan
osu! Username: -Ryan
Rank (as of registration): 1579
Discord: -Ryan#5953
Awwy
osu! Username: Ammy
Rank (as of registration): 520
Discord: Ammy#6977
Briesmas
osu! Username: Briesmas
Rank (as of registration): 1186
Discord: Fhalken #3410
Asagi Mutsuki
osu! Username: cdhsausageboy
Rank (as of registration): 545
Discord: cdh #0152
Tiny Hippo
Nvm just realized that this is taiko
_Faithful_
osu! Username: Braixen-
Rank (as of registration): 897
Discord: SnowRabbit#6665
Foxeru
osu! Username: Foxerus
Rank (as of registration): #500
Discord: Fox#5033
Kyoumo
Osu!username : Kyoumo
Rank (as of registration) : #1413
Discord : Kyoumo#3577
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff and follow the rules, attend every match I'm appointed, and that I'm ready to face the repercussions if I do not do these
AnonX32
osu! Username: AnonX32
Rank (as of registration): #4517
Discord: AnonX#7029
Omega Ranger
osu! Username : Omega Ranger
Rank (as of registration) : #2650
Discord: ulyssesh#9187

roko100789
osu! Username: Lazarento
Rank (as of registration): #757
Discord: Lozeranta#6563
Wolfgang
osu! Username: Wolfgang
Rank (as of registration): 875
Discord: Wolfgang#0779
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
Registrations are now closed.

Edit: There actually are still 2 slots left, nevermind.
LordAverage
osu! Username: LordAverage

Rank (as of registration): #1845

Discord: LordAverage#0001

Rukairi
Looks like I'm gonna get eliminated in the first two rounds rip

osu! Username: Rukairi
Rank (as of registration): #4660
Discord: Mewko#8810
Topic Starter
Kasumi-sama
We now reached 32 players (for good)! Registrations are now over, players will be given a form to give me their availability times shortly.