This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17 juin 2018 at 21:56:33

Artist: Nyarons
Title: Blue
Tags: bassy bassyca chika
BPM: 160
Filesize: 6531kb
Play Time: 04:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. The Beauty of The Blue - 6Key (4,41 stars, 2180 notes)
  2. The Wonders of the Blue - 4Key (4,24 stars, 2130 notes)
Download: Nyarons - Blue
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
If some could give me the lyrics of the song it would be great, I would add them here.
Redownload after 17/06/2018 for the 4k diff.

Blue is such a beautiful color, isn't it?

Such a beautiful song too. As for the map itself, well some people will hate, some people will find it ok, I guess?

The difficulty of the map gets higher as time pass, the beginning being only simple notes, then double notes. The further you get the map, the more LNs there are, especially in the kiais, which are slightly different from one to another.

But beware. Right after the second kiai, prepare yourself for the most unique part of the song, completely changing the style of the mapping, going from a bit of jacks and easy LNs to complex LNs patterns where you need to focus more not to break a LN (in my opinion, tho some people might find it easy enough). Though, what makes the difficulty and the sweet goodness of that part is of course... the SVs. And yea, discover them by yourself, because I don't know how to explain SVs corectly, with the right terms and stuff.

Anyway, this map is a mix of different mapping style aaaand, well I'll shut up there, because I was just trying to sound cool and I don't know if what I'm saying is making any sense xd. Have fun.