-Mystic’s 'Eyes of Mania Perception' Queue [NM/M4M Closed]

posted
Total Posts
342

Do you say map or chart?

Map
71
55.04%
Chart
15
11.63%
Rhythm gaming is a social construct
43
33.33%
Total votes: 129
show more
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Muu-chan wrote:

Sup mystic

Request Type: Single NM
Artist - Title: LLENN (Kusunoki Tomori) - To see the future (TV Size)
Length: 1;30
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/801120
Difficulties to Mod: any of them, all of them would be appreciate :3
Map to Mod (M4M): -
Extra Information: LLENN is smoll and kyot bunny girl
Accepted!

Kooleyy wrote:

Kooleyy wrote:

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Suzumu feat.Soraru - Zetsubousei: Hero Chiryouyaku The Animation
Length: 1:25
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1690653
Difficulties to Mod: HD (but all 3 if possible)
Map to Mod (M4M):
Extra Information: This is my first mapset for mania, but I have been told its pretty decent for a first map and could be good with modding.
Just realised I put an invalid link to the map. I edited the post and updated it. Sorry for any inconveniences.
And no worries, I found the link to the map earlier so it's all good :D

NM Closed
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
NM Open!

As well as the mythical "M4M"
Mage
Hi!

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
Difficulties to Mod: NM and HD, and EZ if possible
Map to Mod (M4M): :roll:
Extra Information: idk i'm magical anime girl

Thanks!
Mykaterasu
Heyo~

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Pentakill - Tear of the Goddess
Length: 3:53
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/785577#mania/1649198
Difficulties to Mod: As you wish
Extra Information: N/A

Cheers.
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Mage wrote:

Hi!

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: The Hatters - Stay true
Length: 3:38
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684428
Difficulties to Mod: NM and HD, and EZ if possible
Map to Mod (M4M): :roll:
Extra Information: idk i'm magical anime girl

Thanks!

Mykaterasu wrote:

Heyo~

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Pentakill - Tear of the Goddess
Length: 3:53
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/785577#mania/1649198
Difficulties to Mod: As you wish
Extra Information: N/A

Cheers.
Both accepted! 1 NM slot remaining
Deathwing1306
Hi

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo (Asterisk DnB Remix)
Length: 5:42 (5:42 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/735962
Difficulties to Mod: ADVANCED
Extra Information: Its easier version of ranked version of this song so if there are some sounds missing its because of that :)

Thanks! ;)
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Deathwing1306 wrote:

Hi

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Wakeshima Kanon - World's End, Girl's Rondo (Asterisk DnB Remix)
Length: 5:42 (5:42 drain)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/735962
Difficulties to Mod: ADVANCED
Extra Information: Its easier version of ranked version of this song so if there are some sounds missing its because of that :)

Thanks! ;)
Accepted!
NM Closed
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
NM Open!
Roabs
Hi

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Camellia - Sulfide
Length: 5:40
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/747048#mania/1574285
Difficulties to Mod: there is just one diff
Extra Information: heh idek

Thanks
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Roabs wrote:

Hi

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Camellia - Sulfide
Length: 5:40
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/747048#mania/1574285
Difficulties to Mod: there is just one diff
Extra Information: heh idek

Thanks
Accepted! 2 NM slots remaining
Damaree
hi..

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: EYKHA (CV : Sawashiro Miyuki) LOU (CV : Uchida Maaya) MERYL (CV : Terui Haruka) - Delta Decision
Length: 1:29
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604171
Difficulties to Mod: any
Extra Information: any suggestions u can find

tnx...
AlexDunk
Hi! NM req
Artist-Title:Yamajet - Sweet Holic
Length:2:20
Diff:4K Insane.
Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1687578
Extra info about the map: Normal japanese song but not from anime lol

Thanks! :D
newbandpro
I'm not sure if this will be accepted due to 2 NM reqs but I'll give it a try
Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: Danny Baranowsky-The Battle of Lil' Slugger
Length: 1:56
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/780623
Difficulties to Mod: Any,top diff is prioritized though
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

AlexDunk wrote:

Hi! NM req

Artist-Title:Yamajet - Sweet Holic

Length:2:20

Diff:4K Insane.

Map link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1687578

Extra info about the map: Normal japanese song but not from anime lol



Thanks! :D

Damaree wrote:

hi..

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: EYKHA (CV : Sawashiro Miyuki) LOU (CV : Uchida Maaya) MERYL (CV : Terui Haruka) - Delta Decision
Length: 1:29
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/604171
Difficulties to Mod: any
Extra Information: any suggestions u can find

tnx...
Both accepted!

NM Closed
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

newbandpro wrote:

I'm not sure if this will be accepted due to 2 NM reqs but I'll give it a try

Request Type: NM

Artist - Title: Danny Baranowsky-The Battle of Lil' Slugger

Length: 1:56

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/780623

Difficulties to Mod: Any,top diff is prioritized though
Oh! so I can't accept it this round BUT I'll give this one a ticket for the next round since I like the song!
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
NM Open!
Taking a ticketed request but I'll add an additional NM slot just for this round!
Syadow-
hey mys o/
Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: lapix - Debug Dance
Length: 1:57
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/688459
Difficulties to Mod: all if possible ;3
Map to Mod (M4M Only): -
Extra Information: need feedback w the pattern
thanks >w<
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes

Syadow- wrote:

hey mys o/
Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: lapix - Debug Dance
Length: 1:57
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/688459
Difficulties to Mod: all if possible ;3
Map to Mod (M4M Only): -
Extra Information: need feedback w the pattern
thanks >w<
Accepted! And that'll probably happen ;3

2 NM slots remaining!
AmateurMonkeyYT
Hey there!

Request Type: NM
Artist - Title: 3 Nen E Gumi Utatan (Nagisa & Kayano & Karuma & Isogai & Maehara) - Seishun Satsubatsuron
Length: 1:19
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1483620
Difficulties to Mod: Anything, though MX and HD are my priorities
Extra Information: looking for advice in regards to object placement as a whole

Thanks in advance!
Nebular
Request Type: NM

Artist - Title: Rusty K - Dark Eyes
Length: 5:54
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/810486#mania/1700489
Difficulties to Mod: Dangerous
Extra Information: im pretty new to mapping :D

Ty :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply