forum

Fingertip users

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Charlse
Any fingertip users here having the same problem as mine? i place my fingertips perfectly at the mouse but as the map progress my fingers slowly slip out of my mouse and losing my grip into it and it takes me like less than a second to fix it but its too slow enough for me to lose my combo, due to this i can only play short timed maps. Any tips?
ManuelOsuPlayer

Charlse wrote:

Any fingertip users here having the same problem as mine? i place my fingertips perfectly at the mouse but as the map progress my fingers slowly slip out of my mouse and losing my grip into it and it takes me like less than a second to fix it but its too slow enough for me to lose my combo, due to this i can only play short timed maps. Any tips?
Add palm to hold the back of the mouse, or tumb and ring, pinky to hold the sides
VinZentVanDough
Grip harder
Wishes
Switch to claw grip. It's more stable imo.
Topic Starter
Charlse

Wishes wrote:

were you a former fingertip user? might think of changing
Wishes

Charlse wrote:

Wishes wrote:

were you a former fingertip user? might think of changing
I never used fingertip grip for osu but I've experimented with it before in different games it just didn't feel as good for control. Might just be me idk. But for osu especially you can't just lift up your mouse any time you want so I wouldn't consider fingertip grip a good choice since mouse drift will inevitably make the mouse move and/or rotate especially for longer maps.