forum

What made you laugh today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
KlowdNyne
a random funny commercial lol
Chiuyo
I have so many things on my mind right now that I forgot my own mothers birthday..
I just felt sad when I told her that I forgot, so she threw cake on my face and told me not to worry. D:
Critical Dude
Lewder
Flanster

Veera wrote:

I have so many things on my mind right now that I forgot my own mothers birthday..
I just felt sad when I told her that I forgot, so she threw cake on my face and told me not to worry. D:
d'aww
Yocake
Snow yesterday... tmr==> no school...
Chiuyo

LoliFlan wrote:

Veera wrote:

d'aww

She's so cute. ^-^
Jordan
Saw this guy at the gym with a defined and muscular torso having the worst case of chicken legs I've ever seen in my life. I was literally going to burst out in front of him he looked hilarious
Rio-
Goat Simulator
Trailer

Lancelot

Critical Dude wrote:

ELIZABETZ!
also
MAYO-SAN!
slithien
I saw a midget riding a bicycle
Trash Boat
slithien

Trash Boat wrote:

http://giveadamn.co.uk/

thanks slithien
give me damn's pls
Varetyr
Sal32
Trash Boat
lol
Sal32
Trash Boat
birra
I thought my uncles came home and I walked lazily with a towel around my neck and a tab on my hand until I saw that it was actually a guest, and I histerically screamed "WAAAAAAAA!!!" /)__- idk why I laughed instead of feeling like a dummy after the guest went away wwwwwww
Birdy
tyrael6192

Static Noise Bird wrote:

http://dumbdeviantart.tumblr.com/

cringe or laugh
quality
Chiuyo
I almost fell on my way home and there was a little kid laughing at me and that made me laugh too.
Stupid kid.
Trash Boat
i lol'd

NotEvenDoomMusic

Trash Boat wrote:

i lol'd

wow what
people are talking about me

sharif9991
i was laughing because i can't play properly because my head keeps thinking about the exams that are coming............
Critical Dude
Watching the 3ds trailer for Senran Kagura Burst and seeing the final line which showed: "Get your 3d turned on!"
Tiisa
CodeS

ENEMY DOWN
Trash Boat
where can i get that skin? is so hilarious hahahahahahaha
Rio-

CodeS wrote:

ENEMY DOWN
wtf.... XD
Trash Boat
nvm to anyone that wants that skin, go to Rad-'s userpage, theres the mediafire link. however its incomplete but the user is still active
Sal32
EineKrone
Poor guy...
Just trying to farm jungle. too bad we had a bloodseeker giving me vision :D (why he decided to go that way? good question...)

and later...

Not pictured: Me killing rubick, then jumping on lina. She tries to hide under the tower.
I run trough the woods(bloodseeker <3), and finish her with a lucky dagger

So what made me laugh was how the Random Numbers God decided to bless me today.

And the whole time on skype with pudge, *brofist*
Chiuyo
Oh so many things, for example my best friend fell on some rocks. I was with like 3 guys and 1 one girl (my best friend). So we went to one of the guys and played games and ate yummy pizza. Then I looked at a cool bracelet that the guy made and he asked if I wanted it. I can't stop looking at it now. ;_;
Foxtrot
nsfw

http://swagninja.bandcamp.com/album/vir ... rn-jackoff

this is great please support this guy
Akali
Trash Boat

Mr Color wrote:

that's right, and as such this thread has nothing to do with surveys.

Well, it does. It asks a question, after all.

eh what the fuck ever
Navizel

Fuck Yeah Seaking
Chiuyo
My friend and I was joking about Jesus. ;_;
benjanyan
-
show more