forum

What made you laugh today?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Soly
-Athena-

Nanael wrote:

The rants about how Dante doesn't look hot anymore in DMC5. And the fact that I like him more now than before.
well i do like the old dante more.. but i don't mind the new one. The only problems i have are that dante's hair was white since he was a child, it didn't just go white suddenly as what the trailer seems to imply(a patch of white in his hair, that means he didn't just dye it a different colour).

Also the guys at capcom stated that they didn't want dante to smoke and look what's happening

yea i know this isn't much but i would appreciate it if ninja theory went with the original canon and respected capcom's decisions

Edit:He talked to Cookiezi, he is the new prophet!!
Nanael_old

-A t H e N a- wrote:

Nanael wrote:

The rants about how Dante doesn't look hot anymore in DMC5. And the fact that I like him more now than before.
well i do like the old dante more.. but i don't mind the new one. The only problems i have are that dante's hair was white since he was a child, it didn't just go white suddenly as what the trailer seems to imply(a patch of white in his hair, that means he didn't just dye it a different colour).

Also the guys at capcom stated that they didn't want dante to smoke and look what's happening

yea i know this isn't much but i would appreciate it if ninja theory went with the original canon and respected capcom's decisions
From the reviews I've been reading, people from Ninja Theory were calling this a "reboot" to the series, kinda like the first Prince of Persia from this generation? You know, the one where you couldn't die at all. The canon value of this one is pretty much in doubt, and the gameplay will need to be epic for all the kids to forgive the changes made to the overall looks. Even so, most of the rants I've seen are so uneducated and rude.. I find them honestly funny.
-Athena-
You do have a point. There's even a 3 part YouTube video ranting about this using hitler wtf
Nanael_old

-A t H e N a- wrote:

You do have a point. There's even a 3 part YouTube video ranting about this using hitler wtf
Ok now, that is something I need to see. Isn't 3 parts a lot though? :P
vizzy
Field day activities.
Drexel13

Soly wrote:

Drexel13 wrote:

This... why my friend thought that Cookiezi was a Japanese.. ? :roll:
OMG YOU SPOKE TO COOKIEZI!?!?!

SFHFJGFHJDFGFDDFHFDYWEGSDHFWEWHKFSD :o :o :o

One does not simply talk to cookiezi!
nope, its my friend who talk to cookiezi :?
Luzcyfer
What make me laugh?.

Earthquake 6.4 with tsunami alert................Bazzinga!!.
Aoko
Off topic. I WANNA CHAT WITH COOKIEZI TOOO! ;__;
IzayoiTheAlmighty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBYbBrnexOQ

I cannot stop laughing, My laughter can never be contained.
Soly
MortalBlade
Pizzicato

godd job, corin.
dkun

- Pizzicato - wrote:

godd job, corin.
this guy too
Pizzicato

dkun wrote:

this guy too
oh god roflmao
ReVeNg3r
SANDOKAAAAAN.........SANDOKAAAAAN...
pampa-pampa-pamparaaara......
:D
Nanael_old
i am very angry now i will call the ppolice for ur inexcusable face harassment
^ this one line.
Drexel13
^ this signature
Vish024
Hika
Me & dkun are talking on the phone.

[insider]We are listening Cinder Perry's album that includes
Cinderworks / Fireblocks / Cinderblocks
Hot n' block
Ur so Cinderblock
Cinderblock Dream / Teenage Cinderblock
I kissed a Cinderblock
E.C. / Extra Cinderblock.

It's so amazing.
[/insider]
JulyXC
Dusalty
kawaii_uguu
This gif, I still crack up everytime
K a Y e
Some gags~ Trolololol
Papi Bear
My uncle ate a chili pepper :/
pacmanmania
Topic Starter
xRayne
mathexpert
Pizzicato
Vish024
More of a comment on the media than anything else

dkun
cinderhika
Drexel13
peppy trolling this whole website~!
HD + FL wth?
qlum
good thing there is addblock+ as the elements doing that are quite easy to find. especially since they are even called hidden and flashlight.
Jazz
Don

oh wait the title said 'what'

Don being himself
Vish024
Fabi
Kedi
pacmanmania
Kedi

pacmanmania wrote:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-04-04/final-fantasy-xiii-2-cast-poses-for-prada-in-fashion-mag
hot
Boom
I listened to my friend fail joke.
show more