forum

[resolved] How do I turn off Raw Input and still have a custom mouse sensitivity?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ekspressions
Hey, I play Osu using a mouse and having raw input on makes a huge difference in my gameplay, and my cursor will often 'jump' farther then I intend it to or it just becomes stuck in place and won't go where I want my cursor to go. Is there a workaround for this? How can I turn off Raw input, every time I turn off Raw input, It sets my sensitivity back to 1, and when I make a custom mouse sensitivity it gives me a message saying "We have detected you are running on Windows 8.1+" then turns raw input back on.
Hibiku
If you have a mouse with software that allows you to change your DPI (aka pretty much every gaming mouse), change your DPI instead of using the in-game sensitivity slider, and leave it at 1.0x. Then you can have raw input off.
Topic Starter
ekspressions

Krypto wrote:

If you have a mouse with software that allows you to change your DPI (aka pretty much every gaming mouse), change your DPI instead of using the in-game sensitivity slider, and leave it at 1.0x. Then you can have raw input off.

Thanks a bunch <3
Walkingstick69
could i ask if you guys knew another way cause my mouse does not have a software to customise the dpi, i mean i can change the dpi with a button but i cant really change the dpi to what i want it to be.

Would really appreciate if someone could help me.