posted
Total Posts

Would you like to see this?

Yasss!!
100.00%
Nahh!!
0.00%
Total votes: 1
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
5DollarsJP
There should be a faster way to open a map folder. Current way of doing this is:

1. Right click on a map
2. Click edit
3. Click file
4. Click open song folder

After opening up map’s file location, you have to exit the editing part and then go back to the main menu and then go back to where you left off at. And for me, I almost always have filters on 99% of the time I play osu!. I type in “mode=osu ar<7.9 cs<4.1” and it completely resets that filter I had...it just takes a long time...I wish there was an easier way to open up map’s file location instead of doing all those steps.

There are some maps that has amazing photos and songs that I would like to save but in order to do that I have to go to the map’s file location. I wish there was a shortcut or a faster way of going to a map’s file location.
abraker

5DollarsJP wrote:

There are some maps that has amazing photos and songs that I would like to save but in order to do that I have to go to the map’s file location. I wish there was a shortcut or a faster way of going to a map’s file location.
That is not what osu! is for
Tanomoshii Nekojou

abraker wrote:

5DollarsJP wrote:

rip
Nathanael

abraker wrote:

5DollarsJP wrote:

nuff said.