Taiko [M4M/GD/H4H] Queue [OPEN]

posted
Total Posts
63
show more
[_Chichinya_]
HENLOOOO M4M RQ
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1838613

All of them if you can and idk... you shpuld link me your map :^)
Whats Skill
Hello.

NM request please :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/837999#osu/1756194

Thanks!
Senritsu
hello!
m4m with https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/712523/#taiko/1506129, i will mod your muzu. please mod any diff you want. thank you!
Severino
Sxxfgh
NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1839992
thanks
BG taken from your map lol
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306
Everything closed I will reply which maps I am going to mod
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

HENLOOOO M4M RQ
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1838613

All of them if you can and idk... you shpuld link me your map :^)
Accepted and my map is this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/784291 and you did mod it 6 months ago :D
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306

Whats Skill wrote:

Hello.

NM request please :)

https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/837999#osu/1756194

Thanks!
Accepted
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306

Sxxfgh wrote:

NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1839992
thanks
BG taken from your map lol

Severino wrote:

NM
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/804725
Thanks :D
Rejected (NM already taken)
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306

Senritsu wrote:

hello!
m4m with https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/712523/#taiko/1506129, i will mod your muzu. please mod any diff you want. thank you!
Rejected (I dont like the song) Only suggestion I can give you is that Inner Oni is too easy if you look Muzukashii, Oni and Inner Oni have that Hard icon right next to diff name so I suggest only to make Inner Oni at least harder
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306
M4M OPEN!!!
[MY]xArief
Can You Make A GD for Me?
if so then can you make this song GD...
Freedom Dive By R3 Music Box
0:51
82.5 BPM
if you have discord,contact me xArief#1701
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/883247#osu/1846410
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306

xArief wrote:

Can You Make A GD for Me?
if so then can you make this song GD...
Freedom Dive By R3 Music Box
0:51
82.5 BPM
if you have discord,contact me xArief#1701
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/883247#osu/1846410

Oh well, I think I will reject because I see that set is new and there is so many problems so I guess I can give you mod for taiko diff if you want
[MY]xArief

Deathwing1306 wrote:

xArief wrote:

Can You Make A GD for Me?
if so then can you make this song GD...
Freedom Dive By R3 Music Box
0:51
82.5 BPM
if you have discord,contact me xArief#1701
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/883247#osu/1846410

Oh well, I think I will reject because I see that set is new and there is so many problems so I guess I can give you mod for taiko diff if you want
yeah sure
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306
You can request H4H NOW!!!
Fleure De Lapin
Hi~

M4M request
Rita - Alicemagic (TV Size)

I will mod your map:
P*Light - Deadliner

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Deathwing1306
NM OPEN FOR 2 MAPS!!!
3san
Grub]
Tofu1222
NM request here~

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/855722

Thanks!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply