forum

Will He Get Banned for this?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kosetsu
I have a good friend of mine who is a offline osu! Player who has decided to start playing and setting scores. He is a very good osu! Player as he has been getting 500-700 pp plays (Just Today) But sadly as his account is low ranked (200k-100k) He is afraid to set these high pp scores as he might get auto banned, or get called a cheater. I wanted to know if he could set high pp scores without getting (insta)banned. My friend can do live plays or stream as he has OBS and a camera.
abraker
prolly not, and if he is legit it can be sorted out
Fxjlk
he sounds like a cheater to me
ManuelOsuPlayer
I'm sure he will xD. Anyways if he is a offline player, he will don't mind get banned. He could write someone in the osu! staff using twitter and using the form you get available once you get banned.
- e - v - b-
the likelihood of someone being able to set 500pp+ plays while having never played offline is so unbelievably low that you shouldn't even need to ask this question, no shit he'll get banned

nice bait though
Flanster
You do know you could have just contacted support for solid advice. Anyway if they're legit, they shouldn't worry about anything. If a false positive happens, it either clears itself or you can contact support if it takes longer. Also whats with your avatar.

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

write someone in the osu! staff using twitter

Please fucking stop. This is why I dont link my twitter anywhere anymore!