forum

The hardest mod to use on old maps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VinZentVanDough
Quite self explanatory. After playing some 2009-2010 maps which doesn't have grid snapping. I found that Flashlight was a lot easier on older than on newer maps because of the distance of the hit circle.

Now, for me the hardest mod to use on old maps is hard rock. Because of usually small hit circle and high hp drain.

Which mod is the hardest to use for you guys on older maps

I'm new and i suck lmao
- e - v - b-
ez/hr for sure

hd if the ar is low
Topic Starter
VinZentVanDough

- e - v - b- wrote:

ez/hr for sure

hd if the ar is low

since ar and od are the same on old maps because of the old editor, it makes low ar maps hell but have more room for mistakes and high ar requires more precise timing

Also nice rank 932 on border of extacy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ManuelOsuPlayer
PF.
ProbablyOswald
I'd say HR is harder for older maps with a higher HP drain or OD. HD is harder for maps with lower AR, especially if one is used to reading higher AR.
Akanagi

- e - v - b- wrote:

ez/hr for sure

hd if the ar is low

Definitely not EZ and definitely not HR.
HR trivializes the low AR and note density, and EZ is easier on older maps over newer ones because those often feature these very low spaced notes that usually leave no space between them once you add EZ, massively reducing the risk of missing.

If you want the full experience you don't use any mods. If we're talking mods only, I'll vote for HD. HR on old maps is cheese af.
Nattsun

Rayne wrote:

- e - v - b- wrote:

ez/hr for sure

hd if the ar is low

Definitely not EZ and definitely not HR.
HR trivializes the low AR and note density, and EZ is easier on older maps over newer ones because those often feature these very low spaced notes that usually leave no space between them once you add EZ, massively reducing the risk of missing.

If you want the full experience you don't use any mods. If we're talking mods only, I'll vote for HD. HR on old maps is cheese af.
Agreed. EZ on old maps is even easier than on newer ones due to linear and predictable mapping.