forum

I can not win anymore rank osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nononoah999
Hello as said in the title I can not progress on osu! and that for more than 2 months now. Currently I'm training on 6 * maps that I have to finish and also on 5 * trying to full combo. A short difficult situation I would like to know if this is already happening to you and how did you get out? Thank you
Nattsun
You should try to get high accuracy FCs on 4* maps. It's way too early for you to play 5* maps.
DeletedUser_6869432
play more.
Paneiru
Why are you trying to learn how to run before you even know how to walk?
Improve your consistency by playing maps in your comfort zone, and by that I mean maps you can 95%+ acc FC. I understand it's a lot of fun to play challenging maps that you can barely pass or even just remotely do with NF on, but you're not gaining any consistency and patience that is required to be accurate with your timing, precise with your aim, capacity to read tricky maps or just mental fortitude to hold a decent combo without getting nervous/choking. New players tend to think only playing ridiculously hard maps is the best way to improve, but it's like a shortcut that doesn't exist. Now you might argue that you are comfortable playing 5* maps, but unless you're able to FC them properly with decent acc, go back to playing easier maps.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Check profiles from people around your rank and play a couple of their topranks once.
Use 3* and 4* easy long ass maps to warm up.
Focus on improve your skills if you can't up ranks anymore. Go to 2* maps, order by the rank you did get at them (SS,S,A,B,C,D), pick all the D, C, and B, and make them an A or a S. Finish them all and then go to 3*. This is a good way to get a big improvment in really low time, you will start to be able to play patterns what you couldn't before, what would make you able to play a lot of harder stuff when you get the speed for it.