forum

Is 17ms too much?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SteveEricJordan
-
RidiculousBox
Depending on what kind of computer processor you have. 17ms is not a bunch of "laggy cockroaches" though.
The_Loli_Hunter
Less latency is always good, if you can then try to play on unlimited frames with raw input on, although thats just my opinion you should play however you want to although being able to react better is always the best option,
Realmas
Yes this is too much
Most people prefer to play under 2 or 3ms to feel comfortable, but 6/7ms is still playable.
But 17 is way too much, right now you're playing very slow maps so it's fine, but later if you start playing faster maps, iit will become unplayable
Wishes
Why have 60 fps? That's literally unplayable for me. The game only reads your inputs at every frame from what I understand, so all your key presses would be horribly delayed and everything would be out of sync. Put the framerate on unlimited (gameplay) definitely.
Nattsun

Wishes wrote:

Why have 60 fps? That's literally unplayable for me. The game only reads your inputs at every frame from what I understand, so all your key presses would be horribly delayed and everything would be out of sync. Put the framerate on unlimited (gameplay) definitely.
Axarious hit top50 with 60fps, also one of the fastest improving players so far.
Topic Starter
SteveEricJordan
-
Wishes

Nattsun wrote:

Wishes wrote:

Axarious hit top50 with 60fps, also one of the fastest improving players so far.

Ok, but still doesn't mean limiting FPS is beneficial in any way, so why bring it up?
Nattsun

Wishes wrote:

Ok, but still doesn't mean limiting FPS is beneficial in any way, so why bring it up?
It isn't beneficial, but also not unplayable.
Topic Starter
SteveEricJordan
-
Full Tablet
Gsync not being good for osu! should be solved with osu!lazer, since that build decouples input from graphics.
b00d3

Wishes wrote:

the problem is when i put it on unlimited , my screen will start cuting something like that threw the gameplay and its so bad ... i am now playing with 60fps and 17ms , i have nothing to do
i wish had 144hz screen
-_-
abraker
thread is 3 years old

op wiped original post

( =_=)