forum

help for u noobs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
halo398
i f u want to succed start on easy don tgo on hard right away which ive seen alot in osu
ritzin_old
Osu is like Touhou. You start on normal and work your way up. If you start at easy, you can get used to the large circles and slow speeds. I speak from experience.
Topic Starter
halo398
8-) and for us pros its obvious just mash as fast as u can not u noobs not in a bad way but its cuz u have to be a master to go on the difficultyies llike lepidon or insane so dont do it unless ur experienced like my im rank 10032 or close to it
kriers
are you guys trolling Gameplay & Rankings? Go to off-topic

Also if anyone wondered, this is the worst approach to getting pro in existence
Topic Starter
halo398
no were not trolling wtf and how does talking make us pro lol
Cho_old
Wonderful, the only other Scottish osu player I know of has trouble spelling three lettered words and using basic grammar.

On topic, this doesn't necessarily apply, I started playing osu on Normal, went to Hard very quickly and then stuck to Insanes ever since, also I assumed everyone started playing touhou at lunatic, isn't as much fun if you don't =/.
Topic Starter
halo398
ok wheres my spelling mistake GEEK
roufou
Rank 10032 isn't really imperessive on taiko, (sorry >w<) just saying, Im rank 1482 and Im not really pro (and hard maps tend to be p good practise even you do rather badly on them)

Rank =/= skill
Topic Starter
halo398
i said I WAS POSTING THAT FOR NOOBS U RETARDS
kriers
so the noob posts bad advice for other noobs.. Hm, I like it better when the noobs stay humble and listen to the pros \o/
silmarilen
love is in the air♥
also locked & wastelanded
Topic Starter
halo398
and duhhhhhhhh they are listening to us u idiot
thelewa
What the hell
ychao
What is this I don't even- ?!
thelewa

kriers wrote: