forum

[osu!taiko] 5/6/18 Yooh - MariannE (NotTaiko Edit) by Gezoda Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should Yooh - MariannE (NotTaiko Edit) by Gezoda be Loved?

Yes
94.44%
No
5.56%
Total votes: 36
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Yooh - MariannE (NotTaiko Edit) by Gezoda
Captain's Description (by Gezoda):
MariannE sounds like a familiar name in the Loved section, right? Well, yes. This is a fast-paced challenge that will require focus at all times, and also a collaboration between Gezoda, Mew104 and katacheh, each providing their own gimmicks! Now known as Yukiko's Challenge, this... thing will either make you yell in triangles, or just label every mod that ever shows up as banned/illegal. To those who are coming for the full combo, we hope you still remembered that this isn't Taiko anymore!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/742410
Yuzeyun
feel free to insult me because it's too fucking hard
tatatat
The stepmania part has confusing gameplay elements. so I'm going to vote against this. I'm also tired of the same gimmicks over and over.
3mplify
It's called NotTaiko edit, but it's Taiko
Yuzeyun

3mplify wrote:

It's called NotTaiko edit, but it's Taiko

Please forward your complains to TaroNuke. He is the one to blame, he called the illegal ITG build NotITG