forum

Improvement?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Motyplayer
Hey :D

Could anyone give me some tips to improve ?
Idk i can pass 6* maps and at 4-5* maps i allways got 1 choke everytime :P
Would be nice if someone reply.

love dome
Realmas
Play more, push your limits, try new things

you can also read that https://puu.sh/unB20/caee7b883d.pdf
ManuelOsuPlayer
Be able to play hardest maps dosn't help to fc easier ones. Play maps where you get 99% fc first try.
Topic Starter
Motyplayer
ok thanks for your answer
D_Loomz

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Be able to play hardest maps dosn't help to fc easier ones. Play maps where you get 99% fc first try.
This, maybe not 99%, i guess 97-98 is okay too, but how should i know im noob. Chokes aren't so bad at all, you improve aside from them and you can have a decent score on a map even when you choked, the only disadvantage being gaining less pp of course and maybe activating rage mode, If the reasoning of the choke is being nervy just try to relax, dont give a damn shet about if u can maintain a combo or not, just do your best even tho it can be that you will brake it. If this isn't the reason behind them, then just simply analyse what happened, and try hard to avoid the problem again and learn from it. (shitmisses dont really exist, every failure is caused by a reason)
ManuelOsuPlayer
I talk for my own experience. If i want to fc maps i have to play maps where i have 99% acc fist try.
If i want to pass hardest maps i have to play maps where i get from 70% to 86%.
My Angel Jeremy

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

I think a few(0-4) misses and 95+ acc first try should be fine too
- e - v - b-
p l a y m o r e
DXPOHIHIHI
Get better