1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!mania
posted
like this


O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O

and via
posted
yes
posted
Well, it's normal to have difficulties in every kind of new pattern you can find and will find. You just need to practice it until you feel comfortable doing it.
posted

szkiller wrote:

like this


O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O

and via
omg

This is something linked with finger synchronization, timing, and muscle memory
  • Tap with your pointer and middle fingers
    Tap with your middle fingers
    Tap with your pointer and middle fingers

and so on. Do it as fast as you can. If you have trouble doing that, it is likely that your pointer and middle finger went out of sync. Your fingers prob want to trill instead. At some point the timing at which you tap one of the fingers becomes irregular, causing you to do such. I guess it's hard to keep track of multiple fingers and how to time them, and so you lag to think about what to do next.

Here, do a more complicated test to see how mind intensive that can be. Tap as the following:

  •       O
    O O
    O O O
    O O O O


I mess up half way if I try to go fast. There are more fingers to sync together following the single tap on each hand, and focusing to control each one without muscle memory is hard.
posted

abraker wrote:

szkiller wrote:

like this


O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O

and via
omg

This is something linked with finger synchronization, timing, and muscle memory
  • Tap with your pointer and middle fingers
    Tap with your middle fingers
    Tap with your pointer and middle fingers

and so on. Do it as fast as you can. If you have trouble doing that, it is likely that your pointer and middle finger went out of sync. Your fingers prob want to trill instead. At some point the timing at which you tap one of the fingers becomes irregular, causing you to do such. I guess it's hard to keep track of multiple fingers and how to time them, and so you lag to think about what to do next.

Here, do a more complicated test to see how mind intensive that can be. Tap as the following:

  •   
    
    O
    O O
    O O O
    O O O O



I mess up half way if I try to go fast. There are more fingers to sync together following the single tap on each hand, and focusing to control each one without muscle memory is hard.
Why are you like different in this forum owo?

but I cant do

O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O
O
O
O O

and
O
O O
O O O
O O O O

fast enough
posted
You should try the Halftime mod,focus on the beat for pressing and try to hit the double notes at the same time! That will help!
posted

Mukund Chandra wrote:

You should try the Halftime mod,focus on the beat for pressing and try to hit the double notes at the same time! That will help!
I don't want to play slow, cant you just recommend me some maps?
posted

szkiller wrote:

Mukund Chandra wrote:

You should try the Halftime mod,focus on the beat for pressing and try to hit the double notes at the same time! That will help!
I don't want to play slow, cant you just recommend me some maps?
neat profile picture owo
posted
tbh you shouldn't even be running in to runningmen (haha) at your level of play

my advice is to play real mania maps and not converts, search for maps using key=4 for actual mania maps
posted

- [ Nizzy ] - wrote:

szkiller wrote:

Mukund Chandra wrote:

You should try the Halftime mod,focus on the beat for pressing and try to hit the double notes at the same time! That will help!
I don't want to play slow, cant you just recommend me some maps?
neat profile picture owo
Thats irrelevant but thanks <3
posted

szkiller wrote:

Why are you like different in this forum owo?
owo?

You should also check my compilation of maps to practice on here: t/310992
posted
i mean i still get strained on that pattern so.... yes very much so :D
posted
Yes it is, but you you get the hang of it quite easily over time as you improve.
Though it is really hard for me to play the pattern abraker mentioned. If I am not mistaken, the pattern is very high level and is not used until you get to 5*+ beatmaps or play underrated 4* beatmaps.
posted
it's actually a fun pattern to play once u get used to it, just train yourself with jack maps then you'll enjoy it
Please sign in to reply.