forum

Your Super Smash Bros. Universe Character Predictions?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Wolf wrote:

Must. Have. Bowser Jr.
And agree with Mantiz, would be nice bringing more Donkey Kong characters.
Well they did confirmed King K. Rool in the game.
bomber34

Crimmi wrote:

Wolf wrote:

Must. Have. Bowser Jr.
And agree with Mantiz, would be nice bringing more Donkey Kong characters.
Well they did confirmed King K. Rool in the game.
? I thought the Kremlings belong to Rare who are under Microsoft contract?
I only heard Nintendo is allowed to keep Diddy Kong next to Donkey Kong which they always owned.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

bomber34 wrote:

? I thought the Kremlings belong to Rare who are under Microsoft contract?
I only heard Nintendo is allowed to keep Diddy Kong next to Donkey Kong which they always owned.
Nope, Rare just did the graphics and stuff, Nintendo was the brains behind them. Otherwise that document would not exist.
Kalas_old
I hope for Emil or Lyod from Tales of Symphonia.
Mianki
Bayonetta 2 coming exclusively to Wii U means that she's going to be on the new Smash Bros. Aww yeah~
Dieathan

Mianki wrote:

Bayonetta 2 coming exclusively to Wii U means that she's going to be on the new Smash Bros. Aww yeah~
As much as I wish this were true, that's only a rumour at the moment. Give it some more time and hope that this is confirmed.

Anyways, since A Namco character could appear in it and if it's given that they come from the Tales series (Only counting those that came out on Nintendo consoles), It could be a tie between Lloyd from Symphonia (GCN) or Luke from Abyss (3DS).
Mianki

Dieathan wrote:

As much as I wish this were true, that's only a rumour at the moment. Give it some more time and hope that this is confirmed.
Oh it's official.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8G ... vDn8k6R4Ey
awp
I think Dieathan was referring to Bayonetta being in SSB
Mianki
Oh, well I'm 99% sure she's going to be in it. But if she's going to be a DLC character that'd be pretty f'd up.
MoodyRPG
Other caracter in my opinion:

King K. Rool (from Donkey Kong)
Drakari_old

Mianki wrote:

Dieathan wrote:

Oh it's official.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/8G ... vDn8k6R4Ey
This does not make me very happy, though the possibility of her in SSBU is nice.
Mithos
Lloyd Irving is practically guaranteed. The director of the Tales of Series is working on it just as much as the tekken director is. I hope Lloyd gets in because he is the face of the Tales of Series, and he has a much better chance of getting in than for example, Kingdom Hearts characters or DBZ characters (lol). Yep.
Coro
Ridley. (oh wait he's too big *shot*)

In all seriousness, maybe Bandana Dee?
awp

Mithost wrote:

I hope Lloyd gets in because he is the face of the Tales of Series, and he has a much better chance of getting in than for example, Kingdom Hearts characters or DBZ characters (lol). Yep.
all of which were rather professionally hacked into Brawl, heeho
Mithos
I think the only 'professional' quality brawl hack out there is project M, and it isn't done yet. The new characters people hacked in elsewhere work for fanboys I guess.
Wojjan
I'm looking really really really forward to Zant as an assist trophy, if those are returning. He was my favorite villain in a Nintendo game so far, such a shame they pulled another Ganondorf hijack.
Topic Starter
Crimmi
From what I heard that Sakurai might add a Capcom character, and with Namco-Bandai on board, I think that Pac-Man would be a good addition to the roster, btw, King K. Rool will have his costumes from the previous DKC games.

CoroQuetz wrote:

Ridley. (oh wait he's too big *shot*)

In all seriousness, maybe Bandana Dee?
He was the 4th (i think) requested character to be in the roster by mostly everybody (i mean EVERYBODY).

they could re-size him you know :)
OzzyOzrock
Pippi assist trophy :(
Topic Starter
Crimmi
OzzyOzrock
oh damn NO
Drakari_old
Slime as playable character? LOLNO
Dieathan
Saw this some time ago. Pretty likely its fake.
Mithos
Looking at it from a game development standpoint, it's too early for the team to be talking about new characters (they finished the core gameplay mechanics a month ago, probably isn't final draft). I think they will release a mechanics teaser with mario and bowser before they start making huge lists of confirmed newcomers (especially with 3rd party cameos, those take a long time to get permission to use).

Plus the characters in the list is bogus
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Mithost wrote:

Looking at it from a game development standpoint, it's too early for the team to be talking about new characters (they finished the core gameplay mechanics a month ago, probably isn't final draft). I think they will release a mechanics teaser with mario and bowser before they start making huge lists of confirmed newcomers (especially with 3rd party cameos, those take a long time to get permission to use).

Plus the characters in the list is bogus
Well with Namco on board they a could throw some characters their way like Mappy or Dig Dug.

EDIT: Little Mac from Punch Out! and Takamaru from Nintendo Land are the first character newcomers chosen for Smash.

http://www.examiner.com/article/rumored-super-smash-bros-4-characters-and-stages-revealed
LukaXD
Since Namco Bandai is going to be the developer of the game I think we might see some Namco/Tekken characters
Maaaaan... if Don/Katsu make it in the game i'll be :o

Smash move -> Saitama Stream (I'd be like trollolololol)
mm201
If anything, they'd be trophy assists or items.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

mm201 wrote:

If anything, they'd be trophy assists or items.
Totally agree with it, also I wonder how Starship Mario would be used as a actual stage?
Dieathan
Starship Mario could rotate occasionaly similar to Brinstar Depths. It could even rotate forward and backward as well.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

I know the image is not real but the layout is so damn awesome.
LukaXD

Crimmi wrote:

I know the image is not real but the layout is so damn awesome.
This roster needs more characters!!!!
RainbowAshura
:D :) All can say is that they better add Shadow the Hedgehog as a Playable Character and if he is added and they keep final smashes his final smash would be either Super Shadow,An attack without his inhibitor rings or Just Chaos blast or Chaos Blast minus Inhibitor Rings.
Or Silver... but i ain't gonna go there.
RainbowAshura

Dieathan wrote:

I heard that the next Smash Bros game is being developed at Namco Bandai. Guess that means that Klonoa could appear in the next game. Even a Tekken or Xenosaga character could appear now that this has been revealed.
All Heck Ya! I Hope he really does get to be in it! i only played the first Klonoa game and only played a bit of it but he is an awsome character
:) :) :)
RainbowAshura

SonicFan344 wrote:

Scott Pilgrim (LOL)
Shadow the Hedgehog (it would be epic if Sonic and Shadow battled in SSB)
Phoenix Wright
and Finally...Sora and Riku!
Final note : it would be epic if Nintendo added Square Enix characters
Agreed my friend, i would be battling my lil bro with shadow and him using sonic! AWSOMENESS! Nintento make it happen! Put Shadow or as i call him Shady-kun In SSBBU or SSBB4
Please! if not Shadow maybe Knuckles or maybe even tails.. *Get''s Shot for mentioning tails in a brawl thread*
Topic Starter
Crimmi
Congratulations to Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager (Animal Crossing)! Welcome to the Smash cast! Also, Little Mac, Pac-Man and your Mii will be added soon to the mix. . .
RainbowAshura

Dieathan wrote:

I heard that the next Smash Bros game is being developed at Namco Bandai. Guess that means that Klonoa could appear in the next game. Even a Tekken or Xenosaga character could appear now that this has been revealed.

I've heard people say that Klonoa would be Yoshi Clone, Yeah those people have never played Klonoa Heroes. He can Wield a Sword and a Hammer and he can create tornados and stuff! Also if they were to put Klonoa in, if they keep final smashes, Klonoa's final smash would be his Thunder Hurricane Move! That move is bada** enough to be a final smash, Namco Bandai! PLEASE put Klonoa in! Even as an assist trophy if they keep those, if he were to be a playable character i would say that either
1. Make Guntz a Assist trophy
2. Make Lolo or Pango an Assist trophy
3. Make it so we can change Klonoa's Clothing from His normal Clothing (From the Beach Volley ball game and the Games that followed after that) and his Clothing Design from Door to Phantomile.
4. Make King of Sorrow assist trophy or some sort of trophy or sticker
if Klonoa were to be in SSB, Guntz would either be a assist trophy or actually be playable ( I would love to see that)