forum

Anyone Project Diva Players Here?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NexMeteo
It's me Nex again and I was wondering if there was any Project Diva players? I actually have 2nd, Extend and 2nd#. I do not have the first.

Project Diva Extend-
xerxes_oli
I love Project Diva, I also have the 2nd but not extend. I can't wait for Hatsune Miku and the future stars: Project Mirai!
Topic Starter
NexMeteo
:p It will definitely be very fun, but sadly I do not have a 3DS
heintsi
Project Mirai looked really nice, altho playstyle was quite different, and I really like nendoroids ;A; What is sad though, is that 3ds isn't region-free console, so we can't ever play project mirai or any japanese game on our eu/na 3DS >:
xerxes_oli
That's why we are counting on HaXXors to region free our sadly chained 3DS's >:)
Topic Starter
NexMeteo
-
xerxes_oli
Oh umm Haha! no, i was stylizing the word "hackers" but there is a group making the "Crown 3DS" game card which would theoretically allow us to play any game backups on our 3DS's.
DarkShinigami1
i am i played all 3 also a side not region lock actually depends on the developers(the dsi was supposed to be region locked with dsi enhanced games and was but nintendo did not put a region lock on pokemon black and white) i hope the vita aint region locked cause my sources say they are working on a project diva for the Vita as well
Dieathan

DarkShinigami1 wrote:

i am i played all 3 also a side not region lock actually depends on the developers(the dsi was supposed to be region locked with dsi enhanced games and was but nintendo did not put a region lock on pokemon black and white) i hope the vita aint region locked cause my sources say they are working on a project diva for the Vita as well
I'm pretty sure the PSVita isn't region locked. At least that's what I hear.
Lybydose
I played it in the arcade once.

I sucked.
LukaXD
Ooooh me me me, I got 2nd and Extend and I <3 it
nanda2009
I played the 1st, 2nd, and extend, waiting for the arcade ver arrived at Indonesia :D
TetsuNagaMishima213
Is the project diva extend for the PSP?
just asking
LukaXD

TetsuNagaMishima213 wrote:

Is the project diva extend for the PSP?
just asking
yup
Azure_Kite
I have Project Diva 2nd, but I broke the LCD Screen on my PSP, so I need to fix that before playing again :/
jabberwockey
I have the 2nd and Extend, not the first though D: and IwillneverhaveProjetcMiraieverbecauseofregionlock *sobs*
LukaXD

Shoily wrote:

I have the 2nd and Extend, not the first though D: and IwillneverhaveProjetcMiraieverbecauseofregionlock *sobs*
AFAIK PSPs don't have region locks, same goes for the ds
Marifune-kun
I,m a project diva 2 player. But, i can't beat gekishou in extreme mode. Its soo hard for me D:
Kemonone Rou
i love vocaloid so much!
i am Project Diva pc player
and i have many song additional package :D
(sorry for my poor english :-( )