forum

Better late than never... right?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ychao
Hi all, been into the game for 1+ years now since autumn '10 and also an occasional lurker in the forums but never really felt like posting much so... figured I might as well introduce myself for the heck of it.

I'm a Malaysian postgrad student finishing up my MSc in the UK who likes...
  • :arrow: Anime (duh!) and manga - I do enjoy a variety of genres, save for perhaps harem (unless one with a really good storyline, which most of this genre painfully lack) and
    :arrow: Music (high quality please i.e. lossless whenever possible) and generally all things HiQ/Def
...among many other things, so what a (almost) perfect combo I get in osu!

I'm just an average player though, so watching replays of the top players never fail to amaze (and subsequently, frustrate) me... so yeah :/

Oh, I would also like to try my hand on mapping pretty soon 8-)

Denial is futile...

This is by no means a self-proclamation! :P

On second thought oh wtheck, I'd rather be labelled one and have watched Haruhi before than otherwise.

Anything else, feel free to ask/pm! :D

Cheers!
K a Y e
Welcome to osu! community! Hope you will get along well! :oops:
Mercurial
Welcome to our home.
Rii_old_1

iMercurial wrote:

Welcome to our home.
^^ Mercu cooks great in our home \o/ take off your shoes though, Welcome
Mercurial
xD
Topic Starter
ychao

Rii wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

Welcome to our home.
^^ Mercu cooks great in our home \o/ take off your shoes though, Welcome
Haha that's nice, what kind of food though?

Thanks for the warm welcome people! :)
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
mathexpert
ohai ychao :)
Rii_old_1

ychao24 wrote:

Sushi, Pizza, Cheese fondue, Lobsters, anything a pro chef can make.
On the Saturdays I cook, we usually eat burnt bread then. but it tastes good I promise Q_Q
Topic Starter
ychao

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the forums!
TY! :D

mathexpert9981 wrote:

ohai ychao :)
Hi there, math - seeing you lots around the forums lately!

Rii wrote:

ychao24 wrote:

Sushi, Pizza, Cheese fondue, Lobsters, anything a pro chef can make.
On the Saturdays I cook, we usually eat burnt bread then. but it tastes good I promise Q_Q
Mmm I'm hungry already. Burnt bread which actually tastes good? You must be some chef! :)
Rii_old_1

ychao24 wrote:

Mmm I'm hungry already. Burnt bread which actually tastes good? You must be some chef! :)
it's the love I prepare it with. that's why it tastes so good. if you think it tastes bad then I will look at you like this and THEN YOU WILL LIKE IT
Starry_old
Welcome, May I add you as a friend :o
Topic Starter
ychao

Rii wrote:

it's the love I prepare it with. that's why it tastes so good. if you think it tastes bad then I will look at you like this and THEN YOU WILL LIKE IT

Starry wrote:

Welcome, May I add you as a friend :o
By all means, you're more than welcome to - though I play CtB very rarely these days I'm afraid. :P
Rii_old_1
^o^ I'm not forceful though ^.^
meiikyuu
hai (:
Topic Starter
ychao

Rii wrote:

^o^ I'm not forceful though ^.^
Don't worry dear, I know - I was only toyin' with ya! :P

meiikyuu wrote:

hai (:
Hello there mei [I hope I can call you this, it is (literally) a pretty name!].
Love your avatar/sig request thread btw. Wish I had your time+skill in photoshopping...
Rii_old_1
meiikyuu

meiikyuu wrote:

hai (:
Hello there mei [I hope I can call you this, it is (literally) a pretty name!].
Love your avatar/sig request thread btw. Wish I had your time+skill in photoshopping...
[/quote]

thanks! ^^
lol but time is becoming an issue though ~ .-.
D33d
You seem like a reasonable person. Perhaps even a cool guy. It's quite impressive that you're doing a master's, so I hope that you succeed in it.

If you want any help with mapping, then feel free to drop me a line. I can be patient when I want to be and when people aren't being downright idiotic, so don't let my forwardness on the forum fool you.
Topic Starter
ychao
Thank you for your kind words D33d!

Yes I do have a beat-map in the making (though truthfully it is very far from completion atm) but I'd be a damned fool to turn down any offer of help so I will definitely approach you in due time.

Just fyi, my month-long finals is on starting next Monday (ARGGH DON'T REMIND ME) so I'm putting off any work on my map temporarily - just so you know, lest to keep you waiting.

Last but not least, I know all too often that online personalities do not translate all that faithfully into their real-life counterparts so I usually refrain from judging someone purely from their e-identity, don't you worry. I'll have to ask for you to be patient with me though, as I still have lots to learn about forum/pm etiquette and such.

Cheers!