forum

[Archived] Can't Submit Beatmap (details inside)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
voynich
Problem Details:
Haven't been super active on osu! in terms of mapping, but I tried submitting a map a few days ago and it did something odd and booted me out of osu!. Now, whenever I try to submit a beatmap on any client of osu!, even though it isn't already submitted, it only prompts me to update it. When I do try to update it anyways, it gets stuck on "creating package". Trying to export a package in the editor works fine though. I've tried deleting the SubmissionCache, but that didn't affect anything. Every single map I've tried this on does the exact same thing. Updating existing beatmaps works though.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
streamable link

osu! version: 20180416.2cuttingedge but affects every version i've tried.
Death
You've hit the pending beatmap slot limit. There is usually a message that tells you once you are at this limit, however there seems to be an issue with it not displaying currently (likely related to the fact that it's asking you to update instead of submit).

You will need to wait a bit until one of your pending beatmaps is automatically moved to the graveyard after 4 weeks of inactivity to submit another map. Alternatively, if you don't want to wait, the cap is raised to 8 beatmaps if you have supporter.
Topic Starter
voynich

Death wrote:

You've hit the pending beatmap slot limit. There is usually a message that tells you once you are at this limit, however there seems to be an issue with it not displaying currently (likely related to the fact that it's asking you to update instead of submit).

You will need to wait a bit until one of your pending beatmaps is automatically moved to the graveyard after 4 weeks of inactivity to submit another map. Alternatively, if you don't want to wait, the cap is raised to 8 beatmaps if you have supporter.
Oh ok! I'll wait a bit for the graveyards to kick in and I'll come back to this thread if I'm still having issues.