forum

[osu!std] 04/22/18 xi - Glorious Crown by Nakagawa-Kanon Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should xi - Glorious Crown by Nakagawa-Kanon be Loved?

Yes
92.08%
No
7.92%
Total votes: 303
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
xi - Glorious Crown by Nakagawa-Kanon
Captain's Description (by Toy):
After a long hiatus, the infamous Freedom Dive mapper Nakagawa-Kanon returns for xi's sister song, Glorious Crown. This time, featuring a full set with 250+ favorites along with guest difficulties from RLC, Enon, and Beomsan, this 4 minute 225 BPM stream behemoth will leave you reeling. Good luck.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/735996
SDK
Topdiff name smh, ruining the rarity of dimensions :P
razetime
The map isn't amazing, it's in an old, weird style, but it kinda reminds me of Freedom Dive. So I'll vote for it.
Topic Starter
Toy

razetime wrote:

The map isn't amazing, it's in an old, weird style, but it kinda reminds me of Freedom Dive. So I'll vote for it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-Keitaro
I suppose this thing should hold on a bit, Nakagawa-Kanon just applied a mod by a BN, he might push it back to ranked section.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/6599854
Kaifin
if he ends up getting it bubbled it can be unloved, you could even consider it getting loved as a great opportunity to get lots of playtesting
Topic Starter
Toy

Kaifin wrote:

if he ends up getting it bubbled it can be unloved, you could even consider it getting loved as a great opportunity to get lots of playtesting

If anything as well, it's great that a Loved nomination has spurred mappers to aim for ranked in the past.