forum

[osu!std] 04/22/18 toby fox + RichaadEB - MEGALOVANIA ~Dual Mix~ by The_CJ Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should toby fox + RichaadEB - MEGALOVANIA ~Dual Mix~ by The_CJ be Loved?

Yes
93.23%
No
6.77%
Total votes: 325
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
toby fox + RichaadEB - MEGALOVANIA ~Dual Mix~ by The_CJ
Captain's Description (by Kaifin):
MEGALOVANIA is an incredibly iconic song, and with 580 favourites this mapset by The_CJ has clearly struck a chord with a lot of people as well. Despite the mapset featuring a 9(!!!!!) star difficulty, there still is a relatively reasonable diff spread so Undertale fans can enjoy the map regardless of their osu skill level. The real star of the show in my opinion is the storyboard, which uses elaborate and complex effects to accompany the song very well.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/735996
Remitsu
This song is really hard and strong mapped, it contains alot of hard jumps and really fun so im gonna probably enjoy it (: and also the featuring a 9 difficulty part i guess is gonna be realyl hard becuse its mostly impossible to fc /:
huu
Someone tell The_CJ.
Fatfan Kolek
Wow, such a cool map, i wonder how many people saw cookiezi's godmode video on youtube on that IMPOSSIBLE 9* map and favd because of that :D

The storyboard is the only thing that is quality in this unfortunately. :(
DiceSA
Called for this to be loved about a week ago and I'm glad it come up some quickly :O.